Machine Learning Engineer
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Machine Learning is crucial part of Adobe’s Cloud offering. Adobe Clouds enable customers to create and manage digital content. In Creative Cloud, creative professionals and novice users alike need to manage the lifecycle of their digital assets, libraries, and documents, from brushes to colors, images, photos, videos, 3D assets and beyond. In Experience Cloud, it is all about optimizing the digital experience and digital transformations for enterprises. Adobe Cloud also includes the Adobe Stock image marketplace and the Behance community that use deep machine learning to enable content quality, search, discovery, organization, contributor moderation, and more.
Adobe Sensei powers Machine Learning and AI across our Adobe Cloud product lines. This platform spans thousands of applied researchers, millions of users, and billions of digital assets. Become part of this growing team at Adobe and make an extraordinary impact across a range of domains including computer vision, user understanding, language understanding, and digital experience optimization. Our objective is to make machine learning offerings an elite, groundbreaking, differentiating technology in the Adobe Cloud ecosystem.
How can you participate? We’re looking for a Machine Learning Engineer, who is passionate about building highly performant and scalable framework for ML applications. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on person who has strong technical and interpersonal skills and who can provide innovative technical solutions. If you have the capabilities to work across a range of compute environments(Cloud, Desktop, Mobile, Web), and have deployed ML into a production environment, we are looking for you! This is a chance to create a huge impact in a fast-paced environment for a great company. Join us!
What you'll Do
- Focus on optimizing the ML platform end-to-end including compute, I/O, and storage.
- Define various performance benchmarks and identify bottlenecks and areas for optimizations.
- Lead performance optimization in server-side components for large scale distributed systems.
- Collaborate with researchers, architects, and product management to define and establish product improvements.
- Explore and research new and emerging ML technologies for optimizations and bring them to the Adobe Sensei platform.
- Write and review technical documents, including requirements and design documents for existing and continuously evolving features on the Adobe Sensei platform.
What you need to succeed
- Proficiency with project management and verbal/written communication skills.
- Validated experience in Machine Learning deployment in production at scale.
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks e.g. PyTorch, Tensorflow
- Strong background in analyzing and developing Machine Learning models in a range of compute environments (Cloud, Mobile, Web)
- Familiarity with Web Technologies such as WebAssembly (WASM) and Emscripten.
- Experience in one or more of the following programming languages: C++, Python, Rust, Java
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Changing the world through digital experiences