Solution Architect, Digital Government
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe is all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands to government agencies—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how organizations interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Solution Architects help Adobe Public Sector customers modernize and transform digital government by advising them on the right digital experience strategies, product implementation approaches, and consulting services needed to meet their business objectives.
As a Solution Architect, you will partner with Adobe services sales teams during the sales cycle to conduct customer discovery, scope out a roadmap of consulting services, and present your proposal to the customer. This involves maintaining a keen understanding of the Adobe product strategy, consulting offerings, and sales pipeline to find opportunities where Adobe Consulting can bring significant business value to our customers (such as increased digital self-service adoption, improved customer experience, and reduced customer service spend).
What you'll Do
Operate in a fast-paced environment where you will be responsible for driving multiple customer opportunities in parallel
Work together with Adobe sales teams to conduct business and technical discovery with customers
Design & estimate deep technical & custom development solutions that meet customer requirements
Collaborate with onshore & offshore consulting delivery teams
Develop robust recommendations, proposals, and scope of work documents for Adobe Consulting engagements while also identifying critical dependencies & gaps
Present your proposals to executive-level customers in a clear and compelling way
Help customers understand Adobe’s capabilities and the transformative power of digital experiences
Continuously improve the Solution Architect team’s knowledge, methodologies, and customer-facing collateral
What you need to succeed
- 4-8 years of experience working in a premier consulting, technology, or Public Sector enterprise IT organization
- Strong drive to solve customer problems and rapidly convert pipeline opportunities into closed deals
- Balance of business and technology skillsets, able to articulate high-level technical solutions to business problems and tie your solutions to program success criteria
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills, including the ability to produce clear observations, analysis, and draw conclusions based on customer interviews and data
- Excellent customer facing skills with experience making pitches to and achieving consensus with senior leaders (managers, directors, VPs, CMOs, and CXOs)
- Outstanding communications skills, both oral and written (e.g., Presentation skills)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize across multiple sales opportunities at the same time
- Outstanding teammate who can collaborate with multiple stakeholders to arrive at the best solution
- Extensive knowledge of the Digital Experience landscape and experience with relevant strategies and technologies
- In-depth familiarity with the typical use cases of government-centric Digital Experience implementations (Web Content Management, Digital Asset Management, Online Forms and Digital Signatures, Digital Analytics, Content Personalization, Content Optimization, Digital Outreach, eCommerce, etc.)
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and ability to learn and apply new concepts and technologies in a wide variety of digital experience subject areas
- Bonus: experience with Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, and Adobe Campaign
- Willingness to travel
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree preferred
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Changing the world through digital experiences