Marketing Cloud Implementation Manager
Customer Success Group
The Customer Success team is looking for a driven and detail oriented Technical Account Manager (Marketing Cloud). You will have responsibility for a small number of assigned accounts, maintaining a single-minded focus to ensure clients are extracting the most value out of their Salesforce investment. The TAM will have a track record in translating complex technical issues into tangible solutions. Collaboration with our most strategic customers is a primary responsibility, demonstrating comprehensive knowledge of the Salesforce platform. You will forge relationships with your customers, developing a deep technical understanding of their Salesforce implementation, share technical best practices and act as point of contact for any major incidents, managing the customer’s expectations and communications through resolution of such incidents.
- Develop relationships with key business and IT stakeholders and become an expert on a customer’s implementation by understanding their top business goals and priorities.
- Help customers achieve their business goals and outcomes by providing timely, proactive recommendations that will benefits customers’ ongoing usage of Salesforce.
- Attain Trusted Advisor status with both key business and technical decision makers.
- Identify key industry business process areas for opportunity to use the Salesforce platform.
- Advocate for innovation and early adoption of platform capabilities with our 5 release yearly schedule through customized release reviews.
- Uncover projects that are fit for our Configuration Services, gather key requirements and act as liaison between the customer and the Configuration Services team.
- Lead Technical Health Reviews and provide relevant technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements specifics to customers’ business needs.
- In support of the Customer Success Strategy and Success Manager, monitor and identify trends in Salesforce adoption and utilization, Success Plan adoption and utilization, providing guidance as part of Quarterly Success reviews.
- Proactive liaison and focal point into Salesforce Technology and Product teams and Technical Support Team, to address product feature/technical hurdles.
- Forewarn customers of technology changes or potential disruptions to their service and advise on mitigation strategies.
- Play a key role in Product and Technical Red Account management and resolution.
- Provide proactive Communications in the event of a service degradation or disruption.
- Participate in issues and act as an advocate for customers during the triage and resolution of high severity cases, driving business reliability and customer satisfaction
- Provide timely account or issue executive level summary status reports both internally and to the customer.
- Identify and collaborate with internal teams to ameliorate renewal risks for both license and success plans subscriptions.
- Demo existing unused salesforce capabilities/functionality.
- Drive follow-up of technical Accelerator recommendations.
- Recommend AppExchange Partners/ISVs/SIs based on requirements.
- Recommend appropriate Success Cloud offerings ( e.g. Salesforce Services, Accelerators, etc...).
- Contribute and collaborate internally to the Salesforce team, share knowledge and best practices with team members, contribute to internal projects and initiatives and serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for specific technical or process areas.
- Could require up to 20% travel.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant work experience in one or more of the following: Enterprise Architecture, Technology Consulting, Customer Success, Technology Solutions Development, Technical and/or Solutions Architecture.
- Large scale implementation experience with complex solutions environments.
- Experience in dealing with large, complex, distributed systems scale business.
- Comfortable in dealing with IT systems that support end to end business processes across the customers’ value chain.
- Navigate, escalate and lead efforts on complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise systems.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Aptitude for both analyzing technical concepts and translating them into business terms, and for mapping business requirements into technical features.
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Service, Marketing, Support) business applications and automation.
- Thorough familiarity with the database, application and network technologies used in Cloud Computing (e.g knowledge of network topologies and devices, database concepts and SQL, multi-tenancy).
- Knowledge of the software development process and of software design methodologies (coding experience useful, but not required).
- Second language is a benefit.
- Salesforce product certification Marketing Cloud will be a plus.
- Enterprise Architecture Experience.
- Deep technical knowledge and implementation experience with software development patterns (MCV, N-Tiered).
- Deep technical knowledge of Salesforce products and features, capabilities, best use and how to deploy, including knowledge of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform and ecosystem.
- Knowledge of Salesforce multi-org implementation best practices and strategies.
- Experience defining and delivering custom Force.com enterprise applications in a technical and/or functional leadership role.
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $83,700 You may also be entitled to receive 10% bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. We are working to improve the state of the world.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Your application has been successfully submitted.