Diversity Talent Acquisition Lead
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Diversity Talent Acquisition Lead will develop strategies to increase the volume of skilled applicants and hires from underrepresented backgrounds for our roles at Adobe. You will work cross functionally to craft and deliver mid-to-long range strategies that impact our business goals. They will set the programmatic direction in partnership with Recruiting, Adobe’s D&I Team and Business leaders, to establish scalable methodologies for the Talent organization, provide data driven insights/recommendations, in addition to setting and driving goals.
We are seeking a team-oriented and skilled diversity leader with demonstrable ability to design, implement and execute programs and events across abilities. Key to this role is working cross-functionally with Recruiting, D&I, HR, Compliance and Legal groups to influence recruiting processes and programs, with the ability to adapt quickly, navigate ambiguity and make an impact. This individual will know how to mentor and guide Scouts or Talent Partners in a matrixed environment, while also influence our leaders to drive an inclusive, fair search process.
What you'll Do
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring objectives
- Responsible for designing diversity hiring frameworks, amplifying, and driving diverse pipeline and creating solutions across the Talent Organization
- Develop tools to equip our recruiting organization resources aimed at increasing people whom are underrepresented in our pipelines
- Identify and establish relationships with external partners that deliver impact and support our diversity and inclusion strategies for underrepresented groups
- Establish and maintain meaningful relevant relationships with key cross-functional partners internally
- Compile & analyze data and metrics to support business decisions and plans
- Identify trends and use knowledge, data and competitive intelligence to develop creative, customized diversity strategies
- Lead by example through following, setting or sharing strategic methodologies
- Provide direction on diversity search methodology to the Global Talent Team
What you need to succeed
- 8+ years of recruiting experience, 3+ years of diversity & inclusion recruiting, staffing, and/or program management experience, or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience with leading projects across multiple work-streams and in partnership with cross- functional stakeholders
- Experience with strategic operations, consulting, and crafting data-driven diversity strategies
- Experience training, mentoring and/ or coaching team members
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Changing the world through digital experiences