Senior Strategy & Business Ops Manager
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe is seeking a Senior Strategy and Business Operations Manager to join the Digital Media GTM and Sales Business Operations team. We are looking for someone with curiosity, passion, and a willingness to dive in to get the job done quickly and with precision. They face challenges head-on to deliver solutions that mix people, process, and technology.
The role requires an individual with experience influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams, making decisions with a customer- and data-first approach, and navigating within a fast-paced agile environment. This includes having a strong ability to communicate across all levels, including executive staff. Collaboration, establishing and cultivating relationships, and impeccable organization—all with a positive attitude—is crucial for success in this role.
- You will align activities, communication, and teams to make decisions and drive projects forward with a specific focus on driving strategic alignment within the team
- We lead cross-functional transformations across Digital Media, inspiring change and deeper collaboration
- Partner closely with the senior leaders of Digital Media Product Marketing team to develop and drive the operating rhythm across product marketing, GTM, sales, and the business
- Provide operational support by understanding and defining requirements, tracking action items, and driving alignment on the plan
- Identify areas to streamline operational processes and lead change within the organization
- Work with business operations across the organization to understand and help craft dynamic business and operational priorities
- Handle appropriate senior-level communication
What is needed to succeed:
- 8+ years of business operations or relevant experience
- Relentless, creative approach in clearing obstacles; innovation around solutions; perseverance to fast-fail and see it through success
- Passion for storytelling with data and finding opportunities for improvements that are driven by data
- Experience developing and championing a compelling point of view around industry standards and emerging trends in organizational effectiveness while finding opportunities to expand the capability and maturity of practice offerings, crafting and delivering solutions to improve business operation
- Experience leading transformation/improvement programs; define and establish program structure and governance frameworks, key metric measurement, bench marking, stakeholder management, financial management
- Experience working with senior leaders (VP/Sr Director level) to shape programs from high level objectives and problem areas
- Passion for how things work and structure within an ambiguous environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; ability to synthesize and structure strategic issues in a concise way
- Distinctive ability to inspire and influence in a matrix
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Changing the world through digital experiences