Sr. Manager, SEO
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe.com is one of the most heavily trafficked corporate websites in the world, the front door for the majority of our customers, and a primary revenue generator. You will be on the product management team that focuses on making adobe.com a world class experience for all site visitors – from consumers to enterprise customers, to partners and investors – across the entire customer journey.
Working in close partnership with team members across design, product and engineering. This position will drive the strategic direction and strategy for search engine optimization projects. The Senior Manager, SEO will define key opportunities based on data, and work alongside our UX, Content Publishing, and Engineering teams to deliver innovative experiences for our customers.
What you'll Do
- Define and implement a strategic SEO roadmap for organic search on adobe.com with a focus on document cloud.
- As a subject matter leader and a people manager, lead, and mentor a team of SEO managers passionate about category strategy, content and business analysis.
- Lead Document Cloud SEO team to deliver comprehensive quarterly roadmaps grounded in data and customer insights in partnership with cross functional partners.
- Define measurable goals and critical metrics, set priorities and manage a backlog of features and functionality; work with engineering, design, and QE to meet those requirements.
- Partner with content, product, marketing and cloud tech teams across the company to map SEO investments and establish standards to monitor and report on SEO efforts.
- Continuously drive an improvement process to identify new SEO growth opportunities via analyzing existing content architecture, keyword constructs, audits and data/traffic analysis
- Develop, socialize and champion an SEO content strategy amongst various cross-functional partners on the back of data-drive forecasts
- Educate product, design and development teams on current industry trends and content methodologies
- Continuously partner with design, content, product and technical teams to implement SEO standards during site redesigns, new product rollouts, major and minor enhancements and new site features
- Present convincingly to executives, partners, and users/customers
What you need to succeed
- 8+ years SEO experience across major search engines. Experienced in defining key performance indicators to measure success vs. key objectives
- 4+ years of direct employee management experience
- Comfortable with using data to identify and analyze areas for improvements
- Strong grasp of SEO tools and resources (e.g., Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.) to glean valuable insights and findings from data
- Adept at keyword search and traffic analysis to test hypotheses for content effectiveness and make adjustments to achieve business outcomes (e.g., traffic goals, page performance, search rankings, etc.)
- Strong communication skills to articulate a vision and drive multiple matrixed teams to come together and produce a positive outcome
- Experienced in writing functional specs and setting standards for rolling out content onto the website
- Define roadmaps for effective content management and measurement methodologies
- Sort through uncertain options to make compelling recommendations supported by strong analysis and business logic
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Changing the world through digital experiences