Customer Success Group
Tableau’s Customer Solutions Group (CSG) are rapidly expanding the scope of our reach and impact with our customers. As Tableau’s business continues to grow and evolve, so does the importance of the Customer Renewals team. The Customer Renewals team is a critical piece of CSG and Tableau, helping to not only retain our customers, but to ensure they are set up for success with the Tableau platform.
What you’ll be doing…
As a Customer Renewal Manager, you will be responsible for promoting adoption and customer retention for a specific book of accounts. You will be in a quota-based role and responsible for the maintenance renewal revenue and rate for assigned territory. You will interact and build relationships with customers to ensure they are plugged into all the resources Tableau has to offer, whether it is training, support services, new release information, events happening in the area, all to ensure the customer is successful using Tableau software, with the primary objective of collecting maintenance renewal revenue on-time. Your role is to ensure customer success by being dedicated to your customers’ deployment, adoption, and training to guarantee customer satisfaction. High customer satisfaction will help you attain a high maintenance renewal rate, as satisfied customers renew.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
- Maintenance Renewal Revenue Quota: Directly responsible for Tableau maintenance renewal contract opportunities, revenue, and renewal rates for assigned territory.
- Transactional Sales: This sales role is highly transactional, with a high volume of maintenance renewals to collect quarterly.
- Strategic Sales: This sales role involves some of our largest customers and most complex deals that you will be asked to complete.
- High Sales Activities: You will make a high volume of calls and emails each week, as these activities drive renewals to closure.
- Tableau product training and assistance: You will be an expert in Tableau’s products, as customers will need help with training, deployment and adoption to ensure customer success, which drives their renewals.
Who You Are …
- Experienced. You have at least 2 years of account management and/or renewal experience. Salesforce.com or a similar CRM system is necessary. Experience with renewal process and/or background in software preferred.
- Excellent Communicator. Strong written and verbal communication skills. You will have to be able to effectively communicate Tableau's value at both a macro and micro level.
- Sales Acumen. Thorough understanding of an Enterprise organization’s structure and procurement processes.
- A True Team Player. You will need to work cross departmentally and be the voice of the customer. It is crucial you can lead others towards a common goal, strategize with senior account managers, and build strong relationships with champions in accounts to ensure the adoption and success of Tableau within the organization.
- Problem Solver. Able to clearly identify a problem, propose a solution, and resolve the issue.
- Multi-Tasking. The ability to deal with a highly transactional work environment. You will have to be able to excel at time management and prioritization among many demands.
- Detail Oriented. You handle details accurately and in a timely manner.
- Professional Maturity. Able to all communicate the value of Tableau to senior level executives.
- Determination: Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Forecasting Accuracy. Consistently and accurately forecasts and closes business.
- People Person. You have strong interpersonal skills and strive to maintain strong relationships with your customers and your colleagues. Your customer service and communication skills are top-notch, both over the phone and in email.”
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Your application has been successfully submitted.