Sr. Web Operations Specialist
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe’s Experience & Engagement Innovation team is looking for a Production and Publishing Operations Lead (US). This person will support and enable content publishing, implement, and deliver experimental experiences, and guide workflow optimization efforts on helpx.adobe.com -- Adobe’s help and learning website.
You’ll work closely with help writers, segment team leads, content strategists, UX designers, product managers, engineers, and data analysts to ensure that our content is seen by over 250M visitors a year. You will help to up-level our content experiences, evolving the structure of our most visited pages through collaboration with our writing teams, researchers, and developers. Your expertise in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) will make more of our content discoverable through widely-used search experiences across the world.
Who you are
We are seeking a lead who understands the ins and outs of launching content out into the world. Somebody who possesses technical skills and familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) to make things work, coupled with a solid understanding of modern web technologies to make it all look good. We produce several thousand pieces of content a year and then translate them into 26 languages across 55 different country sites! This person must be collaborative, enjoy being a member of a hard-working distributed team, and committed to doing impactful work at scale!
What you’ll do
Your top goal is to help our international group of writers and instructional designers deploy their content (online help articles, tutorials, and videos) everywhere, so customers can quickly find answers. You will partner with engineering, release management, and operations to power our publishing engine.
- Work with team members to plan, implement, test, and deploy A/B tests.
- Work with multi-functional groups to implement new features and updates across adobe help, learning, and support websites.
- Partner with India Production Leads to scale our publishing capacity, ensure timely delivery of quality results to business partners.
- Be an active member of the Global Web Production team, help drive standards for publishing and business collaboration.
- Pro-actively find opportunities to optimize helpx.adobe.com across its pages and configuration.
- Run content through its full lifecycle; publishing, localization, updates, and retirement
- Propose improvements to the approach, structure, and visuals of our top trafficked pages and guides.
- Analyze various sources of user data and customer behavior research to better help users resolve their issues.
- Develop and facilitate positive working relationships with writers and team leads.
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Five to eight years of web publishing, website administration, and delivering sophisticated digital projects.
- Expertise in working with AEM or similar enterprise content management systems.
- Proven debugging skills across browsers, devices, and operating systems.
- Ability to quickly comprehend complex and multifaceted enterprise workflows and processes.
- Familiarity with current SEO principles and experience applying them to informational and educational content
- Accustomed to working across multiple time zones and with colleagues of different cultural backgrounds
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Changing the world through digital experiences