Senior Software Development Engineer
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We are looking for dedicated Senior Front-End developers who love building fabulous experiences for the creative professional across the entire web solution stack, from user experiences to the services that support them.
Adobe Creative Cloud Express is a unified task-based web and mobile app that enables users to make rich multimedia content, including social media posts and stories, invitations, and marketing materials like logos, flyers, and banners. We are a team of hard-working storytellers, technology innovators, and change agents! We aim to build fast and easy product experiences that empower students, social influencers, marketers, small businesses - really anyone with something to say - to make something that will stand out and impress their audience. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, let's talk!
What you’ll do:
- Implement new features and capabilities for our suite of web applications, frameworks and component libraries
- Define and implement architectural changes across projects and widely used frameworks
- Contribute to the major milestones of the project with owning large features, epics and initiatives
- Work on an agile development team, crafting innovative new features and maintaining existing ones using world-class technologies.
- Define long-term solutions for component-based architecture using reactive coding methodologies
- Take on exciting design and engineering problems to deliver outstanding services.
- Write tests and documentation as you implement features with the team.
- Advocate development and operation standard methodologies among the development team
- Collaborate with other specialists on problems of all shapes and sizes, from code to new insights and methodologies.
What you will bring:
- Strong proficiency in building reusable web components.
- Experience working with and designing micro-services architecture driven solutions.
- Strong knowledge of micro-frontend architecture
- Solid understanding of the latest web development patterns.
- Strong knowledge and experience building RESTful APIs following Microservices architecture patterns
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Growth mindset, eager to learn/receive feedback from others
What you need to succeed:
- 10+ yrs. of software development experience building web services and applications
- Proven track record of delivering high-impact platform wide features/capabilities
- Ability to innovate, prioritize, and multi-task.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, to help you succeed, shape, and influence major project wide decisions
- BS or MS in Computer Science or comparable experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Changing the world through digital experiences