Sr Experience Designer, Creative Cloud Platforms
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe Design is looking for a systems oriented Senior Experience Designer to join our newly established Creative Cloud Web Platforms team. Help define the foundation for the next generation of inclusive, cloud-based web tools at Adobe. This is an exciting new opportunity within the company to define core technology patterns that are modular, atomic and scale to meet current and emerging needs.
As a key design team member, you’ll work with product teams and engineers to design core technology solutions that stretch across professional and consumer tools. With a passion for the web and collaborative tools, you seek to understand what is in the horizons for creative tooling and how the landscape is evolving. You thrive in your ability to maneuver sophisticated problems with diligence, attention to detail and a strong vision for the future. You don't shy from technical complexities and champion solutions that prioritize the best interest of creative expression.
What you'll do
- Collaborate, iterate and validate design systems for responsive multi-media web tools with partners.
- Define & develop flexibility within core engines to support current and future media types
- Document, audit, iterate and maintain patterns and services for re-use within and external of Adobe
- Strategic and system thinking, shaping modern interfaces in the context of the Adobe web ecosystem.
- Have your finger on the pulse of web technology and modern tools with a commitment to building at scale.
- Engaging directly with partners and product teams to gain a deeper understanding of their goals, validate design solutions while creating alignment with other teams.
- Articulate design decisions by presenting works and communicating through design teams and partners.
What you need to succeed
- A minimum of 4 years of designing product and UX design.
- An understanding of core web technologies, responsive design
- Ability to grasp the essence of complex design and user problems, and translate them to practical design solutions.
- A solid understanding of cross-media dependencies ranging from vector, raster, motion, video and/or 3D design
- Experience with or curiosity for platforms or real time engines like Unity or Unreal Engine.
- Ability to proficiently facilitate brainstorming sessions, cultivate the creative thinking process, build compelling presentation decks or videos, and present concept pitches.
- Address design feedback from colleagues in the design team in a rapid iterative design process
- Strong communication skills, whether when writing a quick email to a coworker or discussing design work with a dozen people.
- An eagerness to deeply engage with and understand quantitative and qualitative data at scale.
- Ability to be flexible, embrace ambiguity, take initiative, and learn new skills on a regular basis.
About Adobe Design
Adobe Design creates tools that amplify the world’s ability to create and communicate. We’re a global team of designers, researchers, prototypers, content strategists, program managers, and more who work across Adobe’s three product lines: Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Experience Cloud.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Changing the world through digital experiences