Marketing Designer, Employer Brand (Remote, US)
About the role
In this role you will:
- Design beautiful ads, brands, and digital properties while thinking of design from a systems perspective
- Collaborate with developers, content strategists, and marketers to bring new marketing experiences to life (and improve existing ones)
- Take ownership of your craft and its development by experimenting and considering multiple solutions to design challenges
- Stay up to date on design trends and competitive research in order to drive the design process, while also collaborating with and advising stakeholders
- Hold yourself to the highest standards by shipping beautiful, deeply considered design solutions, and being the individual that collaborators rely on
- An empathetic and holistic mindset, and a collaborative, inclusive approach to work
- Experience working on end-to-end, iterative projects, with awareness of common practices such as user research techniques, job stories, journey mapping, content modeling, wireframing and prototyping, and user testing
- Proficiency with industry standard design tools, including Figma and Adobe
- Experience leading large scale branding projects
- Experience working with other designers, developers, content strategists, and other cross-functional collaborators
- Appetite for experimentation and rapid-prototyping with proven success in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Talent Attraction and/or experience supporting an employer brand team
- Experience working within and contributing to a design system
If you’re interested in joining Shopify in its quest to attract the world’s best talent, please apply. Send us your resume, a cover letter, and a portfolio of your work. Please address your cover letter to Nadine.
This posting will close on Wednesday, May 11th at 11:59 pm EST. We are looking forward to learning more about you and your interest in joining our team.
Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity & inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities. Please take a look at our Sustainability Reports to learn more about Shopify’s commitments to our communities, and our planet.
At Shopify, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying.
How we hire
At Shopify, we put a lot of care and time into who we hire. We believe that in order to build the best products, we need to build high impact teams. Our recruitment process centres around what we call the Life Story interview, a conversational-style interview where we get to learn more about you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The SaaSy entrepreneurship company.