Technical Talent Sourcing Specialist (1 Year Contract)
Montreal, QC, Canada
Do you enjoy using your understanding of the talent market to source for critical roles? Do you love learning about people and utilizing your ability to build rapport to connect candidates with great opportunities? Kabam is looking for a high-performer to join our Talent Acquisition team!
Sounds interesting? Our we’re a Technical Sourcer to join our team.
As a Technical Sourcer for Kabam, you will use your ability to make connections and to build the candidate pipeline for various key roles at Kabam. Your sourcing support will directly impact our game production performance and timeline.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Be responsible for sourcing efforts for over 35 requisitions in 2021 including Engineering, Data and Marketing roles
- Utilize effective sourcing strategies to build pipeline for various technical roles in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Screen candidates for best fit for our various positions, while incorporating a relationship and client-focused approach to build strong connections with local talent for current and future positions
- Work alongside talent acquisition partners and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and develop strategies for Kabam to attract top-tier talent
- Continually research and analyze best recruitment and sourcing strategies and employing them accordingly
- Strategize and coordinate sourcing activities including tailored job postings, advertising, and recruitment & branding events
- Carefully craft and reinforce the recruitment brand at every touchpoint, raising awareness of and interest in Kabam in the talent marketplace
In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with:
- A client service oriented and know-your-candidates/hiring managers mindset
- 2+ years of talent sourcing and candidate management experience in an agency or in-house setting, preferably for technical roles in the gaming/high tech industry
- 1+ years of technical recruitment experience is a must
- Experience using Boolean search techniques on various platforms (ex. LinkedIn)
- Experience using applicant tracking tools, preferably in Lever
- Experience with lead generation using groups, communities, niche websites, and other creative ways to build candidate pipeline
- Effective written and verbal communication
- The ability to juggle multiple responsibilities with varying timelines
- Experience liaising with multiple groups internally (recruiters, hiring managers, etc.), and someone who is comfortable over-communicating
- Ownership and self-motivation for continuous learning and improvement
- A highly creative and persistent mind-set
- An agile and adaptable approach in fast-paced and changing environments
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.
Your application has been successfully submitted.