Sr. AEM Architect
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Adobe Experience Cloud business has over $1 Billion in subscription revenue annually. The Retention Response Team’s mandate is to improve the overall retention of these existing customers.
Success Services Technical Architects work to resolve customer challenges and to greatly improve customers’ probability of renewing and maintaining their Adobe suite products. The consultant will analyze and assess customer needs, struggles, and challenges while working closely with Adobe’s Product and Engineering teams to create leading-edge solutions to meet these needs and solve these challenges.
The focus will be at-risk customers who are struggling with the use and/or value of the Digital Experience solutions, requiring creative problem solving to help them better realize and understand the value of their Adobe investment.
The TA must be a driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced, creative, solution-driven environment.
AEM Technical Architect Responsibilities:
- Be a recognized expert/SME for Adobe internal and regional stakeholders.
- Build trusted advisor relationships with our Clients & implementation Partners.
- Lead small to large, multi-solution consulting engagements with Adobe clients and partners.
- Adapt to and work effectively with a variety of clients and in challenging situations, establishing credibility and trust quickly.
- Take leadership during project delivery in collaboration with Project & Delivery Managers.
- Work on own initiative without a need for directions for most consulting activities.
- Gain understanding of client business requirements, key performance indicators and other functional and/or technical use cases.
- Review overall solution architecture and custom design solutions for AEM (Sites, Assets and Forms), technical approach and go-live readiness.
- Review assessments & recommendations document and liaise with technical consultants.
- Communicate effectively to Customer/Implementation Partner teams on AEM assessments & recommendations, gaps and risks.
- Provide advisory to key stakeholders with industry best practices & recommendations throughout the implementation process to drive Customer success.
- Interact frequently with Client/Implementation Partner teams - marketers, analysts, web developers, QA team, and C-level executives, mainly via conference calls or emails.
- Manage customer expectations of response time & issue resolution and keep projects on schedule and within scope.
- Troubleshoot and reproduce the technical problems reported by customers and define workarounds.
- Effectively analyze complex project issues, devise optimal solutions, and facilitate the recommendations to the Clients and Partners.
- Proactively maintain the highest level of technical expertise by staying current on Adobe DX technologies and solutions through internally and externally available learning opportunities as well as self-study.
- Provide thought leadership to the team and wider consulting community helping to set future strategic direction.
- Participate within the Adobe technical community to develop and share best practices and processes.
- Enable existing/new team members with new product features, delivery processes, project-based learnings and support with any issues or queries.
- Foster teamwork among consultants and cross functional teams.
Must Have –
- 12+ years of experience as a client-facing consultant with strong experience in AEM implementation & understanding in areas --
- UI technologies like JQuery, Java Script, HTML 5, CSS.
- Technologies like Java EE, Servlets, JSP, Tag libraries, and JSTL skills.
- Dispatcher Configuration, Clustering, CRX repository, Workflows, Replication and Performance management.
- Application development, distributed application development and Internet/Intranet based database applications.
- AEM sites/assets/forms deployment and migration.
- AEM Backend Development like Sling Servlets, OSGi Components and JCR Queries
- Core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix.
- CI/CD tools like Maven, Jenkins.
- Code Quality and Security tools like SONAR.
- Touch UI, Sightly (HTL) and Sling Models.
- Software design patterns
- Problem analysis and resolution of technical problems.
- Experience working effectively on multiple Consulting engagements.
- Ability to handle clients professionally during all interfaces.
- Experience presenting in front of various Client-side audiences.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Must be self-motivated, responsive, professional and dedicated to customer success.
- Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively.
Preference will be given for –
- Knowledge on latest AEM features and on new cloud technology – AEMaaCS.
- Experience on Adobe Cloud Manager deployment tool.
- Knowledge on Scrum/Agile methodologies.
- Good understanding of integration of AEM with other Adobe DX solutions – Commerce, Analytics, Target, Audience Manager etc. would be plus.
- Experience presenting in front of various technical and business audiences.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Changing the world through digital experiences