Pillar Lead - QVS Analytics
Vancouver, BC, Canada
We are looking for a Pillar Leader in Analytics to lead the strategic delivery of our data analytics road-map; you will support the career growth of management staff as well as promoting a strong, global, cross studio team culture. You will be the main operations POC for QVSA embedded team: managing budget, reducing risk and building on workflow and analytics excellence.
You will engage the Analytics, Quality, Engineering and Development teams to create data intelligent solutions, data insights and process improvement across each of the EA Studio locations. You will work with the other QVSA Pillar leads and cross team leadership to develop and realize the strategic vision and success measures of the Analytics organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer, who welcomes all qualified candidates. We value diverse teams, unified through collaboration, culture and craft, and encourage our team members to bring their unique perspectives to the table.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Partner with leaders and teams across the organization to create solutions that bring meaningful and measurable value to our business.
- Establish effective storytelling using data and appropriate visualizations.
- Establish vision for the team; work with individuals and data consumers to establish success through quantifiable objectives and key Results.
- Proactively identify and address any roadblocks.
- Be a catalyst; bring the right people together, creating a structure where teams can effectively deliver projects.
- Communicate feedback, opinions, and suggestions up, down and across the organization.
- Lead a team of Analytics Managers and Analysts in problem-definition, insight generation and recommendation of actionable solutions.
- Recognize and understand the development opportunities of direct reports and the teams around them.
- Support and mentor individuals you work with, leaving them stronger after having worked together.
- 10+ years project management; experience in management consulting, strategy and start-up operations is ideal.
- Analytical orientation demonstrated by the ability to structure questions or problems and analyze alternative solutions. Tireless advocate for using data.
- Established change manager that enjoys the opportunity to solve business issues through process improvement.
- Can lead, schedule and budget in a productive manner, allowing for a focus on essential priorities.
- Build culture; draw on the diversity and engagement of a broad team, coaching individuals to reach their goals.
- Experience using data to contribute to product quality and project efficiency; effective at understanding dashboard and KPIs to support the business needs.
- Speaks plainly and truthfully; communicate complex ideas in a simple & easy-to-understand way for any audience.
- Excels at collaboration; able to work with multiple team members and partners.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.