UI Interface Designer - NHL - Temporary
Vancouver, BC, Canada
We are EA Sports
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
The Challenge Ahead:
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join an established team of developers working on the next iteration of the critically acclaimed NHL franchise. This is an opportunity to join a veteran team and help bring the creative vision to life on an established AAA EA Sports title.
What you will do as a Interface Designer:
- Work side by side with the product team to design content, screens, iconography, etc.
- Support the Live Operations team defining and executing the design language for product campaigns.
- Provide clear, detailed, and pixel perfect final design.
- Work with Art Director, UI/UX team, Producers, and Software Engineering teams.
We are looking for:
- 2+ years experience in Graphic Design.
- Strong illustration and iconography ability.
- Experience to work with multiple stylistic approaches.
- Good comprehension and use of typography, color, and layout for digital media.
- Comfortable to present cohesive design approaches to non-design audiences.
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or other visual design tools.
- Experience to sell your ideas, prototype quickly and improve feedback.
- You're a passionate and creative professional interested in sport.
Nice to Have:
- Working knowledge of opportunities and constraints of current and new UI languages, console platforms, and other technologies as they pertain to visual design.
- Comfortable learning proprietary tools to build the game software.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes outstanding people to make outstanding games, we offer great benefits and compensation packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
Are you ready to join the game?
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.