Manager, Strategic Workforce Planning
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
The Leadership, Development and Enablement team at PayPal is a multi-disciplinary team responsible for enabling people and teams to perform at a high-level and grow towards the future to ensure we fulfill our mission. The Workforce Planning team is responsible for guiding when, where and how to invest in the talent aligned with organizational priorities, growth and strategic goals. About the job The Manager, Strategic Workforce Planning will assume a leadership role in the design, build and execution of a company-wide strategic workforce planning framework. This role will collaborate with workforce planners across Business Units, HR, Business Leaders, Finance, Risk, Tech to build a consistent disciple of workforce planning across the company.
The Manager, Strategic Workforce Planning will:
- Develop and implement an overall strategic workforce planning roadmap that includes authoring an RFP to select WFP tool, manage the implementation and launch and lead on-going processes to build workforce models/plans
- Serve as subject-matter expert and advise business team managed model/plan builders through model enhancement process to integrate into and govern company-wide planning architecture
- Translate existing solutions, spreadsheets, and business problems into sophisticated multi-dimensional models
- Continuously assess existing/new workforce plans to ensure practical business alignment and results
- Exhibit the ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Provide on-going business requirements to delivery teams to enhance the workforce planning tools and analytics
- Bachelor’s degree required and a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, HR Management, Computer Science or Statistics is strongly preferred
- 8 years of relevant experience in Organizational Enablement roles, with 2
- years of experience in Strategic Workforce Planning required
- Strong background and experience working with planning tools like - Anaplan, Adaptive Insights or similar
- Project management experience is required
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
Click Here to learn more about our culture and community.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spend, send, and receive money the way you want, simply and securely, with PayPal.