Sr Mgr Workforce Planning, Job Architect
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
The Leadership, Development and Enablement team at PayPal is a multi-disciplinary team responsible for enabling people and teams to perform at a high-level and grow towards the future to ensure we fulfill our mission. The Workforce Planning team is responsible for guiding when, where and how to invest in the talent aligned with organizational priorities, growth and strategic goals.
The Job & Skills Architect will assume a sr. leader role in the design, build and execution of company-wide jobs and skills architecture that would be leveraged across multiple processes and support strategic workforce planning, location strategy, talent acquisition, compensation, learning and mobility at PayPal.
In your role you would provide consulting and management support for multiple business processes that rely on job roles, required skills and architecture structures (including design and thought leadership for future skills) to execute their business. You will work directly with technology functions, Human Resources business partners and specialists on change initiatives and identify opportunities to simplify and standardize operational processes.
- Lead the governance, and oversight to job family, skills inventory for the company
- Lead the design and experience to capture employee skills capture; maintain analytics on jobs to employee skill mapping and identify hotspots, opportunities for the business
- Identify opportunities for talent based on location / job strategy
- Drive change management, operational programs, and execution to deliver against multi-year roadmap.
- Promote consultation, identify opportunities and insights for job family, skills data, and perform in-depth searches to provide recommendations to functional area leadership drive talent outcomes and capture skills of the future based on emerging trends and business requirements
- Serve as a lead for job, skills, location strategy definition including demonstrating the ability to deeply understand the full range of issues, data sets, and dynamics at play
- Work with the executive leaders, HR operations and the business.
- Draw insights from market research and SME to promote transformation of the composition/capabilities of the workforce and organization to match future needs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 8 plus years of experience in strategy, consulting, business operations, or Human Resources.
- 2 plus years of experience performing job evaluations, skills bench markings, compensation analyses, talent management, workforce planning, process design, competency modeling, and/or role scoping.
- Experience influencing executive leaders through judgment and data.
- Ability to work on a team and in ambiguity.
- Ability to identify opportunities and agreements with customers/partners and lead/inspire fellowship across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to propose strategies/solutions and recognize business needs by communicating, collaborating, and nurturing opportunities with others.
- Ability to think systemically, identify, and manage risk with a bias to action and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communications skills
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
Click Here to learn more about our culture and community.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spend, send, and receive money the way you want, simply and securely, with PayPal.