Senior Manager, People Analytics
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
PayPal is looking for a Senior Manager, People Analytics to join the fast-growing Global People Analytics & HR Tech organization. Reporting directly to the Head of People Analytics & HR Tech, the Senior Manager will lead internal consulting engagements to enable PayPal leaders to make evidence-based talent decisions. This role will work closely with other team members to build scalable products and services for the enterprise.
- Evangelize a data-focused culture through workshops and other communication channels
- Build and maintain client relationships across multiple organizations
- Identify analytics opportunities and new data sources to create value for the enterprise
- Quantify the impact and ROI of analytics projects/products
- Develop client-ready reports, dashboards, and presentations to enable better talent decisions
- Drive adoption of people analytics products and technology across the enterprise
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on data quality and consistency
- Review and update the governance framework for employee data
- Manage medium- to large-sized people analytics projects end-to-end
- Provide thought leadership on how to use advanced statistics in HR
- Work effectively in a complex, global, fast-paced matrixed environment, replete with tight deliverable timeframes and multiple stakeholders
- 7+ years of experience in an analytics or consulting role at a global company
- 5+ years in people analytics consulting role with increasing responsibility
- Experience supporting technical organizations
- Experience influencing and leading in a matrixed organization
- Demonstrated track record of handling sensitive data and exercising proven discretion
- Master’s or Ph.D. in I/O psychology, MBA, or advanced degree in a STEM discipline
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
Click Here to learn more about our culture and community.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spend, send, and receive money the way you want, simply and securely, with PayPal.