Sr. Manager Talent Acquisition
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
PayPal is seeking a passionate, proactive, metrics-oriented and results-driven Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition. As a key contributor, the Senior Manager, TA will collaborate with client groups and HR teams to develop and deliver effective talent acquisition strategies that align with business objectives, drive superior business results and contribute to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the business.
Core role and responsibilities will include the following:
- Advise and influence senior leaders on the talent acquisition strategy by helping leaders to identify where their organization should invest and pipeline talent pools.
- Facilitate effective talent acquisition discussions with leaders and help them forecast and plan their talent pipeline requirements in line with the function/business strategy.
- Develop best practices hiring manager and interview team “toolkit” and manage the creation and development of metrics and “scorecards” to enable and enhance functional stewardship of organizational development and change as well as to determine the success and impact of organization development and change projects.
- Anticipate workforce changes and influence the timing of hiring needs to support the organization to achieve its objectives.
- Translate and implement technical talent acquisition strategies into regionally/locally applicable action plans and ensure alignment with overall hiring goals. Liaise and consult with the CoE’s for Comp & Benefits, L&OD, and MyHR as necessary.
- Manage specific TA initiatives projects as determined in the annual TA operational plan and participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Act as a liaison with business and HR leadership to resolve highly complex issues and challenges.
- Share knowledge about global TA trends and best practices across the organization and continuously develop and enhance personal and team capabilities.
- Work collaboratively with RPO portions of the business to drive efficiencies and maximize overall impact.
- The ideal candidate for this position will be, first and foremost, a business leader who has enjoyed a vibrant career with at least 10-12 years of increasingly responsible Talent Acquisition management and will be able to thrive in a culture that is collaborative, customer centric and team oriented.
- Strong talent and recruiting background (RPO & Core Internal Recruiting Team Management) in addition to strong knowledge of human resources.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following professional skills, abilities and knowledge:
- Strong stakeholder management skills that include the ability to effectively consult, negotiate, resolve conflict and influence change.
- Curiosity and passion for talent acquisition and technology. An added bonus would be interest and desire to learn about cutting edge developments in internet technology and e-commerce.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills.
- Excellent operational management skills with a proven ability to design and implement creative TA solutions that drive business results.
- Strong business acumen that includes an extensive knowledge of the business, a clear understanding of labor market trends, competition, company policies, procedures, and culture.
- Proven ability to be a visionary, provide strategic thought leadership, think analytically and solve complex issues and challenges
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong team player with the ability to facilitate team building, develop effective partnerships and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders at all levels.
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
Click Here to learn more about our culture and community.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spend, send, and receive money the way you want, simply and securely, with PayPal.