HR Business Partner
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
We are seeking a results-oriented HR Business Partner to work across our Human Resources and Corporate Affairs organizations. This role will work closely with business leaders through the development and implementation of a talent plan that drives business outcomes and strong employee engagement.
The successful candidate is accountable for leading programs at scale, from need identification to implementation, considering the unique needs of our internal customers and in close partnership with our HR Centers of Excellence (Talent & Organizational Development, Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, Employee Central & Advocacy).
This individual will be responsible for helping to strengthen the effectiveness of our people leaders by providing coaching, counsel and guidance to leaders to further develop their leadership capability and impact. Responsibilities will be broad: consulting on HR matters, people manager coaching & development, performance and talent management, organizational realignment and workforce planning, talent acquisition, retention & reward strategies, and HR program development and implementation.
- Ability to root-cause and synthesize issues and problem statements, match talent strategies to business strategies, and deliver global programs that drive results
- Deep business acumen and collaborative, one-team approach, with the executional know-how to enable business growth and scale through the ongoing development and support of talent
- Ability to synthesize complex situations into a digestible, actionable format for the business leaders and their teams
- Team-oriented builder who understands how to achieve buy-in from diverse constituencies, building bridges and designing “win-win” solutions across a matrix management organization
- Ability to flourish and navigate in a rapidly changing organization and operate comfortably with ambiguity and complexity
- Demonstrate impeccable integrity with values consistent with the Company
- Partners with business on workforce & talent initiatives to support dynamic change and org evolution
- Empathetic partner who actively listens, and provides coaching to employees and managers through complex and confidential situations
- 7+ years of HR Generalist experience in roles of progressively increasing scope and in matrixed, high-growth, organizations
- Experience in an accountable and results-oriented HR role with senior-level interface and a high degree of executive influence
- Depth in OD/Learning, Facilitation, Executive Recruiting and Employee Relations is desired
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or equivalent experience is required with a preference for an advanced degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
Click Here to learn more about our culture and community.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spend, send, and receive money the way you want, simply and securely, with PayPal.