Solution Engineer - (MAE) Emerging/Service/Field Service
- Solution Engineer - (MAE) Emerging Service/Field Service
- Location(s): Any Major Hub
- Salesforce is looking for candidates to help modernize business processes with our cloud offerings for manufacturing and distribution customers and prospects.
- With Salesforce’s Manufacturing Cloud, our solution engineering team is primed to bring digital transformation to manufacturers and distributors of all shapes and sizes. The solution engineering team is tasked with bringing the potential of Salesforce’s entire platform to life for our customers.
- A core solution engineer orchestrates and collaborates with a broad sales and solutions team including manufacturing and distribution account executives, product specialist solution engineers, domain experts, business value specialists, and product management to showcase the appropriate solution and establish credibility and trust with the customer.
- Typical Day of a (MAE) Solution Engineer:
- Facilitate outcome-focused dialogue to understand and define a customer’s business requirements by conducting discovery calls
- Partner with customers to develop a vision for their future on the Salesforce platform for both short and long term goals
- Make that vision come to life by configuring and presenting the art of the possible on our platform through a product demonstration
- Participate in trainings and certifications to acquire and maintain abilities
- Collaborate with Cloud product and enablement teams to provide feedback from the field and drive solution growth
- Establish and share a point of view on business value provided by the solution with potential customers
- What is a Solution Engineer?
- Also known as a "Pre -Sales Engineer" or "Sales Consultant," the Solution Engineer is responsible for communicating product offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers, to evoke confidence in company’s technology infrastructure, and to remove all technical objections in the sales cycle. To accomplish this, the Solution Engineer must have a strong desire to demonstrate their technical and/or sales skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and optimally demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value.
- Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand customer's business goals and map those to the right technology solutions on the Salesforce platform and within our ecosystem of partners
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team to solve business and technical problems
- Passion for technology and desire to learn
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Experience in a technical, customer-facing role
- Industry experience preferred
- Understanding of the Salesforce product suite and platform
- Some domestic travel is required
- For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $110, 740. You will also be offered incentive compensation for the achievement of goals. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
- If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
- At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
- Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
- Salesforce welcomes all.
- Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Your application has been successfully submitted.