RVP, Enterprise Healthcare Providers
Our Healthcare & Life Sciences (HLS) Regional Vice Presidents manage Enterprise Account Executives that sell into the Healthcare (Provider) vertical. Your team will sell the entire Salesforce portfolio, including core CRM, HLS specific industry solutions (Health Cloud), and any additional products and solutions relevant to this customer segment (the Salesforce PaaS Platform, CPQ, Salesforce Anywhere, AI, Analytics, etc).
As a Sales Leader you will be managing a team of Enterprise Account Executives selling the entire Salesforce Customer Success Platform to the Healthcare vertical. We are looking for a proven sales leader with great energy, leadership, and initiative to drive team performance and sales for our enterprise team. You will formulate and implement a strategy to improve business growth. This role works in partnership with Sales, Marketing, Pre-sales, Partner Alliances, Services & HR, therefore cross-company engagement and orchestration is essential. The candidate will be a high impact individual capable of driving outstanding business results & first-class employee development. The Sales Leader is fully responsible for developing and managing the team to generate revenue and achieve individual team and organizational quotas. Aligning to the sales strategy, the Sales Leader defines and implements plans for the assigned Accounts to achieve sales objectives.
The teams you lead here at Salesforce will directly impact the growth of our overall organization. You will be masterful in client engagement and impact how your customers do business in an ever-changing environment. You will coach your team to develop in their careers, and inspire your team to do the best work of their life.
- Provide support and guidance to direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required
- Development of a winning team, including recruiting, hiring and training
- Coaching direct reports on strategies to drive sales wins
- Accurate reporting on sales activity and forecasting to senior sales management
- Consistent monitoring of the sales activity of the team, and tracking of results
- Actively leading and monitoring demand generation activities
- Leading initiatives to drive customer awareness and engagement
- Develop and implement successful sales campaigns
- Engaging at C-level in enterprise customer organizations
- Capable of successfully managing significant customer concerns and issues
- Develop required Corporate relationships and Executive engagement to support success
The years of experience and skills needed to be successful will vary from 5+ yrs of sales leadership experience managing a team of six or more quota carrying sales people.
- Proven successful experience in leading Enterprise Account Executives
- Proven ability to create high performing teams and lead them to success
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast paced environment
- Industry experience in Healthcare industry is strongly preferred
Across all Sales Leaders, we are looking for the following attributes:
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Experience in sales coaching and mentoring
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
- Has a strong drive for results
- Strong engagement and communication skills
- Consultative selling experience
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Is a trusted advisor to the customers and colleagues
- Strong eye for business
- Prior experience working within the Software/Infrastructure/Platform (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) space
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $75,000. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Your application has been successfully submitted.