Delivery Manager, MuleSoft Services, PubSec
Mulesoft - Customer Success Group
MuleSoft’s Professional Services team works across every technology and system to deliver solutions to customers in every industry. As a Delivery Manager on our Services team, you will play a key part of our Services practice growth, help implement best practices and new methodologies, and help our organization continually define what delivery excellence is within MuleSoft.
Our Delivery Managers handle all aspects of the post-sale Services engagement, and you will lead a vast portfolio of customers and projects that will vary in size, complexity, industry domain, and use-case in general across their entire lifestyle. On top of driving projects toward completion, you will also play a key part in the renewal and add-on sales process.
What you’ll achieve:
- Complete MuleSoft product training and become an authority in our Catalyst Delivery methodology
- Learn our Services team internal process as it relates to booking and revenue recognition, staffing and resourcing, partner engagement, and engagement kickoff and closure
- Own and lead at least one billable account in a solo capacity; take a leadership role in staffing your accounts for extensions and subsequent SOWs
- Contribute to improve and expand our Outcome Based Delivery methodology
- Work with Services leadership to help build out your practice
- Become a key partner in your accounts renewal and add-on process through continuous collaboration with Engagement Managers, Customer Success, and Account Executives
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Ability to handle a portfolio - time management, prioritization, setting customer expectations
- Engagement Planning - technical understanding, strategic approach, translating MuleSoft vision (API-Led) into a tangible project plan
- Engagement Execution - identify and mitigate risk, status reporting, and operations
- Post Engagement - ability to identify renewal and add-on opportunities, using lessons learned and looping them back into our internal best practices
- Deep program management experience leading multiple projects varying in size at one time; PMP/Scrum master certifications preferred
- Track record of completing projects from start to finish with a strong prioritization and time management POV
- Technical understanding to evangelize our vision and implement it into project/account planning
- Validated experience reviving high pressure/at-risk accounts
- Highly collaborative with Services sellers, architects, consultants, third-party partners, and customers
- Broad attributes between technology, consulting, project delivery, and internal practice building
- Familiar with Netsuite OpenAir or similar PSA tool
- Familiar with both agile and waterfall methodology
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $103,680. You may also be entitled to receive [incentive compensation] [only include for distribution roles where applicable], bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits.
About MuleSoft, a Salesforce Company
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald’s, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we’re proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row.
We have a public-facing website https://salesforcebenefits.com/us/candidate.html that explains our various benefits, including well-being reimbursement, generous parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility benefits, and more. Visit for the full breakdown!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Your application has been successfully submitted.