Senior Customer Success Manager - Public Sector
Mulesoft - Customer Success Group
MuleSoft thrives off the success of our customers, and we're looking for strategic, and growth-focused candidates. Success Managers to engage, retain, and enable MuleSoft’s customers. Our Customer Success team serves as the primary advocate for our customers, guiding them along a path to success and engaging resources across MuleSoft to accelerate the adoption and expansion of MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
As a Success Manager, you are ultimately responsible for the complete post-sales lifecycle of a portfolio of MuleSoft customers, and through your partnership, customers will derive maximum value from their investments using MuleSoft’s methodologies, leading to project success, retention, and renewal. Few roles provide such a direct impact on the growth of the company.
Currently hiring for our DoD/Federal and State/Local/Higher Ed/Non-Profit verticals.
New to Customer Success? These are the core skills you'll need to be successful:
- Several years of experience in management consulting, technical account management, or enterprise software sales
- Proven record of achieving targets and goals, preferably in a sales setting
- Leading technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions
- Has handled difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions
- Ability to seek things on your own
- Must work within the group of sales and services peers
- Ability to navigate data and people to find answers
- Ability to travel 30% time
Highly talented Customer Success professional? These are the core skills you'll need to be successful:
- Familiarity with enterprise software and/or hands on software development and delivery experience with a curiosity about connectivity solutions (Integration, API management, and related SDLC is a plus)
- Ability to build and deliver presentations with compelling messages to technology and business audiences; you are a natural, credible technology evangelist with experience in translating into business impact for customers
- Significant customer facing experience leading enterprise customers through business or technology transformations with large account/project management experience
- Integrity in all that you do, especially with customers while growing your account base
- Eager to chip in beyond your role and lead critical initiatives to improve the customer experience with MuleSoft
- Previous experience with open source solutions or with an annual subscription sales model and revenue/quota management experience is a bonus.
- Ability to travel to spend significant time onsite with strategic customers
What you’ll achieve:
- Become familiar with MuleSoft messaging, delivery blueprint, solutions, positioning, competition and product suite
- Begin to meet and engage your portfolio of customers and become proficient in their history, their business outcomes, and their goals
- Develop working partnerships with the MuleSoft account team supporting your customers
- Own the engagement, retention, and growth of your customers
- Build and develop relationships with senior executives in business and IT to ultimately stay aligned with Business Outcomes and secure partnership in their transformation initiatives
- Acquire MuleSoft messaging certification
- Take one or more MuleSoft solution classes
- Evangelize MuleSoft customer success stories and customer success systems and processes
- See tangible outcomes due to successful transformation path, using the Anypoint Platform
- Partner with AE to coordinate the internal account teams supporting your accounts
About MuleSoft, a Salesforce company
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald’s, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring outstanding people who want to build an extraordinary company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and encouraged to do their best work. We work to build this culture, and we’re proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Your application has been successfully submitted.