Are you passionate about empowering hundreds of millions of customers to make better data-driven decisions? Excel is one of the few apps on the planet that affects people across both the business and consumer spectrum, in virtually any industry or task you can imagine – this is your chance to have a massive impact for good on people’s lives all around the world!
The Excel team is looking for a Product Manager to envision, build, and release new creative experiences that will transform the way users work with data and make decisions. From charts, to formulas, to PivotTables - users leverage Excel to understand their data, share key insights, and make critical decisions. You will have a unique opportunity to influence the future of Excel, simplify workflows, infuse experiences with intelligence, and expose more users to these powerful data tools.
If you are seeking a team culture that's supportive, high-energy, and customer obsessed, this is the team for you. We are looking for a creative individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, coupled with strong interest in data analysis, to join the PM team. You will work with other PMs, engineers, designers, researchers, marketing, and customers to design, implement, and deliver end-to-end scenarios in a dynamic, fun environment. As a team we are proud of our high work/life balance approach. We believe that achieving compelling product goals does not mean sacrificing our goals as people. Working on the Excel team means believing you can have a rich and valuable personal life, as well as a successful and rewarding career. If you are excited by the opportunity to work in a critical business area and build long-term value for Microsoft and its customers, then we want to hear from you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Defining new features and experiences and managing the process to release these experiences to customers.
- Working with creative and technical peers to develop plans, prototypes, and specs.
- Conducting customer research to synthesize core customer focused requirements and goals.
- Defining and driving product led growth initiatives.
- Using telemetry to provide data-driven insights as well as defining key telemetry to measure future outcomes against.
- Defining a clear product strategy, requirements, and deliverables.
- Contributing to a healthy, fun, and supportive team culture.
- 2-3 years of experience as a product manager on software development projects.
- Proven track record of analytical thinking and teamwork.
- Excellent leadership, communication, collaboration, and organization skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and to identify, assess, and solve problems quickly.
- Experience with product led growth initiatives.
#MicrosoftATL #excel #microsoft
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.