Senior Analyst, REWS Data Strategy and Analytics
Finance and Operations
We are looking for a Senior Analyst to support our Real Estate and Workplace Services (REWS) organization. We support our Real Estate & Workplace Services teams by using data to explain how our spaces are being used, support project and budgetary analysis, and help forecast our future need as we continually adjust to Salesforce from Anywhere. We partner closely with analytics teams in Global Safety and Security and Employee Success to share resources and align on analytics priorities for our larger organization. In this role, you will work with these business partners across to understand their needs, translate them to requirements, wrangle data from various systems, and design automated reporting solutions to drive insights and intelligence back into the business. You will also maintain (i.e. squash bugs) and iterate on an existing portfolio of projects.
You will have to get your hands dirty and love working with data. You will need to pull data from multiple systems to produce the analysis requested, with little direct guidance and an understanding that the results may be iterative. You must be able to illustrate complex analysis in a concise and simple fashion using tables, charts, and graphs. Most of all, you must have curiosity and a drive to create new knowledge, ways of doing things, and/or applications.
We are a remote friendly team, but as members of Real Estate Workplace Services, it'd be beneficial to have someone that can go to their local office occasionally to meet with our business partners and get an understanding of how they operate and how the data relates to their day to day.
- Lead, design, and develop analytical solutions for our partners to help drive smarter business decisions
- Create beautiful visualizations that provide clear insights
- Work with business partners to conduct ad hoc queries and analysis
- Drive the maturity of the REWS analytics function globally
- Support ongoing maintenance, iterative design, and implementation for REWS Analytics projects
- Review and validate logical and physical design to ensure alignment with the defined solution architecture
- Evaluate, determine root cause and resolve critical issues
- 3+ years experience using Tableau in a data analysis role; Tableau CRM (Einstein Analytics) experience a plus
- Ability to write and understand moderately complex SQL
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to build strong relationships that will be critical for success in this role
- Must be able to proactively communicate status and identify risks
- Self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change, the ability to think through problems to come up with innovative solutions, and deliver against tight deadlines
- Must be results-oriented and able to move forward without complete information and with minimal supervision
- Prior experience in Snowflake or other cloud-based analytics is a plus
- Experience with Analytics Engineering tools such as dbt (data build tool)
- Experience with ETL technologies (Mulesoft, Alteryx, Informatica, etc.) and concepts
- Experience with Python and Bash scripting, Airflow
- Experience retrieving data from third-party API’s
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $83,200. You may also be entitled to receive bonus and benefits.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Your application has been successfully submitted.