Operations Senior Analyst - Public Sector
Customer Success Group
- Our Salesforce Public Sector Operating Unit (PubSec OU) is responsible for the successful sales and delivery of professional services for all U.S. Federal government, state and local, non-profit, education, and Canadian public sector Salesforce customers.
- About the Role:
- We are looking for an Operations Senior Analyst with experience working in the Public Sector (Federal government, Higher Education, Non-profit) and a focus on program management to join our team.
- In this role, you will support the Operations Team supporting sales and delivery enablement, contract finance and reporting, proposal support, and facility security operations. Additionally, your role will include support work on special projects in the areas of compliance, policy, delivery, and technology to enable the scaling of our unique business to achieve our targeted growth goals. It’s a fast-paced environment with a rapidly growing team and constant change, so the role requires someone who excels within that type of environment.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Support the operational functions that support business sales strategy, security clearance, internal communications related to compliance and policies, proposal/government compliance, government specific technologies and business operations support. Some examples of this work would include:
- New Sub-Contractor onboarding process and enablement
- Provide an analysis of project costs, margins and billable resourcing
- Maintain accurate and up to date supplier contracts (work orders)
- Invoice review and tracking
- Ad hoc financial analysis requests
- Support the assessment of operational needs for the business and support discussions with Salesforce stakeholders outside of AMER to ensure operations needs are met and funded.
- Communicate with PMO team members and account leadership to collaborate and make critical decisions.
- Help manage operational responsibilities for our unique business as we grow to inherit new scope and responsibilities.
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to leverage existing standard methodologies and establish operational processes, procedures, and initiatives to support the OU. This includes help in defining the responsibilities and processes that are unique to our business and build out the plan to ensure readiness to support.
- Share best practices with and provide cross-training for peers, team members and outside business units to enhance the quality and efficiency of support and contribute to the knowledge base.
- Minimum Requirements:
- 2+ years operations/administrative support experience in a corporate project management (PMO) environment
- Experience working with cross functional teams and partners in the areas of consulting services, finance, sales and delivery teams, and contracts management.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and analytical skills with expertise in reporting project costs/margins and billable resourcing.
- Demonstrated participation in process improvement initiatives and/or project management experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Must have a strong investigative approach and problem-solving abilities
- Can work independently on assignments and issues that are diverse in scope, requiring top-tier judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Ability to understand broader business and financial issues and juggle multiple projects and tasks.
- Preferred Requirements for Success:
- 1+ years supporting a Public Sector (Federal government, Higher Education, Non-profit) business operations team
- Consulting and/or federal government industry work experience
- Federal and State/Local acquisition experience
- Experience and working knowledge with Slack and Google Apps for Work productivity tools.
- Experience with Smartsheet is a plus.
- Experience using Salesforce platform
- Required Qualities:
- Ability to excel in a fast-growing/fast-paced teams environment, delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines where adaptability is imperative.
- Take a task to completion in ambiguous environments without significant oversight
- Excellent interpersonal skills; willingness to appropriately debate difficult issues; ability to think quickly.
- For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $93,600. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
This candidate must be a U.S. citizen (U.S. born or naturalized) who does not hold dual citizenship and agrees to complete a U.S. federal government Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) for a Moderate Public Trust
- If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
- At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
- Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
- Salesforce welcomes all.
- Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Posted Today
- Full time
- Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
- Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the “Most Admired Companies in the World” and one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” eleven years in a row, and named “Innovator of the Decade” and one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” eight years in a row by Forbes.
- There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
- We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
Analyst - Professional Services Deal Support | 4 Locations
Sr. Analyst Innovation Strategy, CSG | 4 Locations
Analyst/Sr. Analyst, DSD Business Strategy | 3 Locations
Associate Pricing Analyst | 14 Locations
Your application has been successfully submitted.