Retail & Consumer Goods, Account Executive - MuleSoft
- About MuleSoft, a Salesforce Company
- Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, ASICS, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a phenomenal company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and encouraged to do their best work. We work diligently to build this culture, and we’re proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and the best place to work 6 years in a row.
- About Salesforce
- Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three ground-breaking ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new coordinated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” seven years in a row and #1 on the FORTUNE ‘100 Best Companies to Work For®’ List. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
- Our headcount demand is always changing as we grow; some of the locations listed here may or may not have an immediate opening at the time of your application.
- Account Executive - MuleSoft
- MuleSoft sells into a diverse set of industries and is broken down into the following segments:
- Every CIO today is being required to evaluate their integration strategy in order to move faster and increase innovation to meet the demands of the market. Organizations are spending over $443 billion on integration work every year, yet they still can’t adapt quickly enough to outpace competition. MuleSoft is crafting a new category of software to uniquely tackle this massive challenge, with our industry-leading integration platform and a passionate focus on customer success for over 1,200 enterprises across the globe.
- We are seeking an outcomes-focused, highly collaborative Account Executive with an entrepreneurial spirit to help us tackle this massive market opportunity and achieve significant revenue targets. MuleSoft is one of the fastest growing enterprise software companies ever, and our Sales team is key to our dramatic growth across the globe.
- Your Impact
- This is not your standard tactical role selling a piece of software. You will be the CEO of your territory, owning and driving the go-to-market strategy, and leading the sales cycle with a cross-functional team. We are paving the way to not only change the way our customers build software, but transform the way they do business. You will sell strategic business outcomes with long-term, high growth engagements: 45 customers have $1M+ ACV, and we have a 117% dollar net retention rate.
- Your Qualifications
- Depending on the segment, the years of experience and skillset needed to be successful will vary from 2-10+ yrs of quota carrying full-cycle sales experience, software or technology experience selling to IT and business leaders preferred. In addition, a bachelor's degree is strongly preferred.
- Across all sales teams, we are looking for the following attributes:
- Consultative selling experience
- Prospecting Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Has a competitive Spirit
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Has a drive for results
- Is a trusted advisor to the customers and colleagues
- Strong business acumen
- Can articulate ROI
- Solution Selling Ability
- Strong Discovery Skills
- Objection Handling Skills
- Planning and Closing Skills
- San Francisco Fair Ordinance
- Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
- For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $75,000. You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
- If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
- At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
- Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
- Salesforce welcomes all.
- Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Posted Today
- Full time
- Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
- Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the “Most Admired Companies in the World” and one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” eleven years in a row, and named “Innovator of the Decade” and one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” eight years in a row by Forbes.
- There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
- We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
Enterprise Corporate Sales Executive | 3 Locations
Account Executive (Enterprise Corporate Sales), Public Sector | 19 Locations
Account Executive, Mid-Commercial | 11 Locations
Mid-Commercial, Explorer Account Executive | 4 Locations
Account Executive - New Logo - Retail and Consumer Goods | 7 Locations
Your application has been successfully submitted.