Solution Engineer Healthcare & Life Sciences (All Levels)
- Job Details
- The Healthcare & Life Science Solutions Engineering team is an innovative group of professionals. This dedicated team helps Salesforce customers and prospects develop strategies to take their business to an entirely new level. Through collaboration with the customer, the account team, the Salesforce Product team, and Partners, the Solutions Engineers develop unique solutions helping our customers connect with their customers in new ways. The Solutions Engineering world is a dynamic, ever-changing environment where expertise in solution design, business consulting, and technology is used every day to drive innovation.
- Role Description
- A Solutions Engineer (Pre-sales) with the Healthcare and Life Sciences team at Salesforce plays a pivotal role in aligning innovative digital strategies across four key sub-verticals (Provider, Payer, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Devices). This pre-sales role focuses on collaborating with Account Executives to build strategic account plans, complete discovery, design customer solutions, and deliver presentations showcasing the technology and business value offered by Salesforce. As a Solutions Engineer with Salesforce, you will:
- Solve Business Problems - Conduct discovery with clients to identify business problems and business application architecture. Translate into a recommendation that ties together the solution and the value to the organization.
- Drive Innovation - Bring rigor to a client's decision-making process by presenting and evaluating solution options and driving consensus among key stakeholders. In some instances, we help our clients develop new decision frameworks and governance processes that continue to deliver value far beyond a particular engagement.
- Connect the "Art of the Possible" - Demonstrate through software demos and storytelling how connected experiences come to life with Salesforce. This includes but is not limited to the delivery of executive-level software demonstrations, construction of future state customer journey strategies, and developing long term business application road maps.
- Your Impact:
- A large component of the responsibilities will include assisting the sales team with discovery, analysis, and ultimately recommendations of strategic solutions for the customer. These solutions will use Salesforce’s technology to address the core challenges and objectives that are uniquely identified for each customer.
- Minimum Requirements:
- 3-10+ years professional experience
- Preferred Requirements:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; persuasive and concise in presenting complex ideas to a non-technical audience
- Experience leading value driven client presentations or software demonstrations to executives and line of business users
- Broad knowledge of technology trends and relevance to businesses
- Ability to lead discovery / business requirements sessions with clients
- Technology consulting experience with clients from various industries
- Project management skills
- Nice to Have:
- Previous pre-sales experience as a Sales Engineer, Solution Consultant, or Solution Engineer
- Healthcare & Life Sciences industry experience
- About Salesforce
- Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
- Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For®" for 12 years in a row.
- There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
- We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
- For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $72,000 for this role's entry grade level; grade level and subsequent salary ranges are vetted through interviews. You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
- If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
- At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
- Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
- Salesforce welcomes all.
- Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Your application has been successfully submitted.