Notice & Takedown Investigator
Amazon.com is looking for a high-judgment individual to join us as a Notice & Takedown Specialist. Responsibilities include:
- Investigating and resolving third-party claims of intellectual property infringement.
- Liaising with attorneys, rights holders, and Amazon selling partners concerning third-party intellectual property claims.
- Development and administration of internal processes in the areas of responsibility.
You should be passionate about solving high-impact, ambiguous, business problems in the legal space. You will be responsible for streamlining legal processes and implementing technical solutions. You should thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and not be fazed by ambiguity or competing priorities. Successful candidates will be detail driven, have excellent problem solving abilities, and be able to communicate and influence at all levels.
Key job responsibilities
Assess process improvement and transformation opportunities, and partner with process owners and stakeholders to scope opportunities, define problem statements and objectives, and structure projects and teams.
Build high-quality, standardized processes that consistently deliver intended outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Prior experience working with any of the following: customers, law firms, and intellectual property rights claimants, via telephone and e-mail
- Strong analytical and computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office Professional Suite, including Excel
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations
- Familiarity with intellectual property
- Contributes to a positive team atmosphere, works cooperatively with team members, management and other departments within Amazon.com
- Ability to work and to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment with high-volume workflows
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with colleagues
- Ability to exercise high judgment in an ambiguous environment
- Excellent organizational skills, and ability to work independently and manage multiple projects at once
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and judgment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Work hard, Have fun, Make History