Solution Engineer. - ECS
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Solution Engineer - Enterprise Corporate Sales
Location - Toronto
What is a Solution Engineer?
Also known as a " Pre -Sales Engineer" or "Sales Consultant," the Solution Engineer is responsible for presenting product offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers, to evoke confidence in the company’s technology infrastructure, and to remove all technical objections in the sales cycle. To accomplish this, the Solution Engineer must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and/or sales skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value.
What is Enterprise Corporate Sales?
The Enterprise Corporate Sales Business Unit is closely aligned to the Enterprise Business Unit as they partner together on selling to our largest, top Fortune 500 clients across a diverse set of industries and segments. We are responsible for growing and managing subsidiaries within the Enterprise Parent accounts which includes partnering with our Strategic Account Managers to evangelize the Salesforce vision and account strategy.
- Understand the customer's needs, and establish Salesforce's product as the best solution that solves the customer's challenges
- Build and present customized demos of Salesforce products
- Convey deep understanding of the customer's technology as it pertains to Salesforce's solutions
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural trainings and certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
- Respond effectively to RFPs
- Ability to travel based on territory alignment and region
- 3+ years of consulting or solution engineering experience
- Customer-facing experience
- Knowledge of related applications, relational database and web technology
- Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political environments
- Salesforce Certifications
- Previous experience as a solution/sales engineer for a CRM company or similar technology
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Your application has been successfully submitted.