Social Media Buyer , Amazon MODE
We are currently seeking a Social Media Buyer to manage media buying across paid social platforms in support of Amazon’s priority brands and marketing initiatives. You will be part of an innovative, fast-growing team focused on delivering results across a wide range of business outcomes. You’ll work with internal programmatic and paid social buyers to establish and implement digital media best practices, create rigorous analytical processes, and produce cost-effective advertising. This role is part of the Global advertising team based in Seattle.
Key job responsibilities
• Partner with Amazon Digital Media Managers to leverage paid social buying insights and tactics to develop effective and efficient campaigns
• Analyze syndicated and proprietary data to determine the optimal paid social media tactics for reaching our targets
• Implement paid social media buys that meet and exceed campaign goals
• Assist in the development of measurement plans to determine campaign effectiveness
• Monitor and analyze key media metrics, quality, and campaign performance in partnership with analytics team members
• Coordinate and communicate with internal teams on performance and optimization recommendations
• Manage budgets and timelines for paid social media programs
• Develop test and learn scenarios to continue to innovate and expand the paid social media mix
• Seek opportunities for continuous improvement by creating efficiencies in daily role, innovating new approaches and evangelizing better ways of working with team members
• 3+ years relevant professional experience in paid social media planning and buying
• Hands on media buying experience across the major social platforms – Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, etc. is required
• In-depth understanding of the social media marketplace and advanced targeting tactics, buying platforms and tag management solutions
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities, pivot quickly and excel in a lean work environment
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills including working with budgets and numbers
• Self-motivated and comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
• Advanced proficiency in Excel and Word
• Major media agency or publisher-side experience highly desirable
• Completion of certification programs such as Facebook media buying certification and Google AdWords certification a plus
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Work hard, Have fun, Make History