Global Marketing Manager - SMB Acquisition, Amazon Business
Come be a part of a rapidly expanding $25 billion dollar global business. At Amazon Business, we set out every day to innovate and disrupt the status quo. We stand at the intersection of tech and retail in the B2B space developing innovative purchasing and procurement solutions to help businesses and organizations reimagine buying. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Join us in building and celebrating the value of Amazon Business to buyers and sellers of all sizes, unlocking our potential worldwide.
The Amazon Business Marketing team is seeking a Global Marketing Manager to drive acquisition of our SMB & Enterprise Customers. This role will own the central strategy for driving awareness, consideration and ultimately self-registration of the Amazon Business procurement platform. Our ideal candidate has experience working in the lead management or prospect nurturing strategy focused on SMB and Enterprise businesses.
This role will own and execute global email campaigns across various geographies and languages. Our ideal candidate has technical expertise within Salesforce and Pardot systems and demonstrated experience/success of delivering results in the space.
Key job responsibilities
• Work across a dynamic ecosystem of stakeholders to develop, execute, and maintain high-impact multi-touch email campaigns that inspire consumers and drive acquisition.
• Partner with external agencies in support of campaign asset creation and execution as needed.
• Regularly dive deep into data with reports and dashboards to monitor campaign results and drive strategic decision making to optimize.
• Analyze and interpret behaviors and patterns that make leads likely to become active customers.
• Execute high-impact A/B tests to help continually improve performance.
• Provide clear, consistent, and frequent communication with stakeholders to outline strategy, tactics, goals, and performance of campaigns
- 3+ years of Email marketing experience developing automated and personalized marketing emails and triggered workflows (drip and nurture) for acquisition or engagement campaigns
- 3+ years' experience designing, building, and launching successful email engagement programs, specifically lifecycle/nurture programs
- 3+ years' experience with Salesforce, Tableau, and Excel
• Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn, and iterate to get the best results possible
• Certified Pardot Specialist
• Not afraid to try new things – driven to constantly improve results
• Ability to thrive in a self-service environment
• Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Work hard, Have fun, Make History