Marketing Specialist, Prime Customer Experience Optimization
Looking for an opportunity to move fast and make a big impact? Amazon Prime’s members are at the heart of Amazon’s tremendous growth, and at the core of its success are the marketing teams which convert customers to be lifelong Prime members, help them discover new benefits, and increase their engagement with Amazon.
The Amazon Prime Customer Experience Optimization Team is a cross functional team responsible for driving continuous enhancement and optimization of the Prime customer experience through experimentation across the entire Prime lifecycle.
Our marketing team develops experiments focused on enhancing the customer experience and our product teams develop products that automate and scale these experimentation and optimization efforts. We are looking for a Marketing Specialist that can provide a fresh, creative approach to helping customers understand all that Prime has to offer.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, innovative and analytical candidate with an eye for compelling experiences, experience and comfort with basic web development languages (HTML/CSS) and a passion for experimentation.
Candidate will be responsible for developing and executing content experimentation initiatives, analyzing metrics and providing actionable insight into performance, as well as making recommendations on marketing plans. The successful candidate will be highly analytical, organized and comfortable with a varied set of software and editing tools. Experience in marketing or e-commerce merchandising is highly desired.
Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working with multiple teams, vendors, partners, and management. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work in marketing at one of the leading global technology companies.
- Develop customer insights based on an understanding of customer data and the Prime customer experience
- Develop experiments based on customer insights that drive Prime member growth and value from the program
- Create messaging strategies to highlight the best of Prime benefits and features to our diverse customer base
- Partner with product and technical teams to develop new capabilities that automate significant portions of marketing processes
· Bachelor's degree in marketing or business
· 3+ years of relevant work experience in consumer or audience marketing
· Familiarity with HTML and CSS
· Experience with developing, executing and optimizing marketing experiments and tests
· Experience using customer research, hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, generate credible forecasts, and assess the efficacy of marketing programs
· Success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through to completion
· Ability to develop best-in-class marketing assets and execute marketing campaigns and initiatives.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
· Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of coworkers
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Work hard, Have fun, Make History