Senior Global Product Marketing Manager - Amazon Pay
Amazon Pay, one of the fastest growing businesses at Amazon is seeking an accomplished product marketing leader to create, drive, and implement the go-to-market strategy for Amazon Pay’s web and mobile offerings for Amazon Pay Partners. In this position, you will be responsible for developing persona-driven messaging; creating high-impact sales and marketing content that drives adoption of our solutions; leading the launch of new product and feature releases; helping enable our Sales, Account Management, and Partner teams with pitching our product story, positioning for differentiation, and addressing common customer questions.
This role requires a strong ability to lead through influence, with close collaboration required with stakeholders across a variety of teams such as Product Management, Merchant Marketing, Brand & Content, PR, Legal, Sales, Account Management, and Partner teams. The ideal candidate is experienced in Partner Marketing strategy development, bringing products to market globally across different types of sales channels, excels at crafting audience-focused, product messaging, has excellent verbal and written communication skills, possesses a data-driven mindset, easily navigates through ambiguity, and has an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Build an ongoing understanding of our key customer personas
- Focus on Partner enablement and co-marketing strategies
- Conduct market research to deeply understand customers and industry trends
- Own the development and maintenance of a scalable product messaging framework and integrated value propositions with Partners for our solutions
- Work with the broader Marketing and Brand & Content teams to develop the right content strategy to support demand generation, lead nurture, and pipeline acceleration and create compelling product marketing content in support of the plan
- Serve as the overall Marketing lead for new product and feature launches, collaborating across Product Management, Marketing, and Sales teams.
- Own the go-to-market strategy and work with other marketing teams on an integrated and scalable approach
- Provide ongoing enablement to our Marketing and Field teams on our product story, competitive intelligence and positioning, and market trends
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in product marketing, partner marketing or technical marketing in the high-tech industry
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or relevant field of study such as computer science or engineering
- Technology evangelism skills and experience
- Demonstrated ability to create product messaging
- Proven ability to lead product launches across multiple sales channels and target audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Work hard, Have fun, Make History