Sr. Product Marketing Mgr, Special Projects
Do you want to shape a strategic investment area for Amazon? Do you want to build and scale a business from the ground up? Are you passionate about delivering value to customers, and selling partners through sustainable product development, sourcing and distribution processes?
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager in Private Brands will be responsible for building planet-friendly brands that scale beyond the private label program itself.
The ideal candidate must be able to think strategically and execute flawlessly. He or she will have a proven track record of delivering results within brand marketing. The ideal candidate will utilize data and customer insights to develop strategies and big ideas that evolve and grow our private brands. This individual must excel in managing cross-functional efforts and partnering with creative, UX Designers, product development, and our P&L owners.
Key job responsibilities
· Create and execute an on-site marketing journey and respective marketing plans
· Translate customer insights into new business opportunities
· Lead development of content and marketing assets in partnership with Creative Director
· Lead and develop KPIs and reporting processes to track success of marketing initiatives
• At least 6+ years of progressive responsibility, including substantial experience in brand, digital, social media, and influencer marketing
• Prior experience in marketing fashion, beauty or CPG products
• Proven ability to translate customer insights into new business opportunities and breakthrough communication
• Experience in developing communication briefs and working closely with creative and production teams to develop and execute creative
• Track record of delivering business results, challenging the status quo and bringing innovative solutions to ambiguous situations.
• Prior experience in digital merchandising
• Strong analytical, strategic and creative abilities
• Ability to think and influence multiple stakeholders both quantitatively and qualitatively
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Work hard, Have fun, Make History