Sr Manager, Digital Marketing , ADFS Marketing
Amazon has spent the last 20+ years building a best-in-class supply chain service to delight customers. The Amazon Distribution and Fulfillment Services (ADFS) org is building on that very foundation with new capabilities and features to help businesses grow. ADFS’s aim is to enable organizations with reliable, cost effective, and flexible end-to-end supply chain solutions, to help them scale, succeed, and offer best-in-class experience to their customers. We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to drive all marketing efforts for our core product Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF).
The supply chain industry has seen immense growth in the past decade with traditional players expanding to ecommerce to new age startups offering very sleek product designs. Amazon is in a unique position to leverage its core skill of supply chain and extend the same to customers who wish to sell on amazon as well as elsewhere.
As the Senior Channel & Digital Marketing Manager, you will lead end to end channel enablement, instrumentation and efficiency mechanisms to deliver on business goals. A successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically, from the creation of plans, to the brass tacks of execution. They will have a strong bias for action and can work comfortably in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Key job responsibilities
• Channel Effectiveness: Identify new digital channels (SEO, SEM, Google search, Affiliates, Facebook, Twitter and onsite Amazon channels) to drive leads & acquisitions. Initiate test campaigns to identify scale and efficiency potential of new channels
• Channel Innovation & Audience targeting : Work with other Amazon teams to instrument /integrate ADFS campaigns and automate campaigns
• Customer lifecycle management: Build customer lifecycle as part of channel strategy to maximize channel impact for acquisition and engagement across ADFS products
• High bar of execution: Establish communication standards and audit performance for enhanced product discovery
A day in the life
You will be focusing your day on 3 main aspects of (1) Raising the bar on content innovation (2) Creating the experimentation roadmap (3) Process efficiency: Work with tech to automate and free up content bandwidth to create effective communication
• Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, performance marketing & social
• Excellent written communication skills
• Experience planning, developing and executing complex cross-channel performance campaigns
• 5-7 years of relevant work experience in marketing in a fast-paced environment
• Facebook, Google ad words certified
• Experience in B2B or Supply Chain a plus
• Experience with SQL (basic queries) desired.
• MBA or Master’s degree a plus
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Work hard, Have fun, Make History