Solution Engineer, Manufacturing, Automotive & Energy - Slack (multiple levels)
- Slack is more than just a tech company, we are on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We have a positive, diverse, and inspiring culture and look for people who are curious, inventive and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together, we seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our Slack values are woven into the fabric of all we do.
- Solutions Engineers are responsible for understanding a customer's objectives and creating the vision for how Slack will get them where they want to go. Storytell using Slack's product as your canvas, painting compelling pictures for business leaders and IT alike. Build relationships that influence deals. Own the discovery & technical elements of a value-oriented sales cycle, implement masterful presentations & demos that inspire customers to imagine their future with Slack as their digital HQ. Do the best work of your life.
- If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Partner with Account Executives to drive complex, multi-stakeholder deal cycles across industries to solve diverse critical business problems
- Drive the discovery process, helping to uncover your customers current pains and align to their business objectives
- Prepare and deliver high impact presentations and demonstrations that tell Slack's differentiated story
- Partner with customers to craft Slack based solutions that drive value and significant business impact
- Ensure that customers understand and become comfortable with how Slack protects organizations with its industry-leading security program
- Guide customers through the evaluation process of Slack ensuring that our solution meets key business objectives and technical requirements
- Contribute to the success of a rapidly growing and evolving SE organization
- Act as a liaison between Product, Marketing and Sales, sharing customer feedback to help craft the product roadmap
What you should have
- Recommended experience of sales engineering or solution consulting experience in a SaaS organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including emoji fluency); an interest in delivering compelling presentations and product demonstrations.
- A consultative approach with solving your customers business challenges and have a track record of successfully overcoming technical and security objections. Problem solving is important to you!
- Familiarity with the enterprise SaaS ecosystem
- Ability to thrive and adapt to a constantly evolving product and market that will define the future of work
- For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $114,100. You may also be entitled to receive incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits.
- If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
- At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
- Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
- Salesforce welcomes all.
- Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Your application has been successfully submitted.