San Francisco, CA, USA
The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
Intercom is looking for a seasoned Sales Recruiter to help scale our sales organization and contribute to the team’s growth and success. Our Recruiting team is both established, at 15+ members globally, but small enough to create a huge impact. You will drive a full recruitment cycle for sales positions across various levels and regions, including sales leadership level searches. You will also partner closely with hiring managers, recruiting operations, and our broader people org to create and improve processes and drive adoption. You will be a trusted partner to candidates as you work to create a personal and friendly experience that is representative of the Intercom brand. You can read more about our approach to recruiting on our blog.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Partner with Intercom’s Sales leaders to develop a holistic recruiting strategy and drive our sales organization’s growth
- Manage, drive and own full cycle recruiting for the sales organization across Intercom’s San Francisco, Chicago and Sydney offices
- Create robust pipelines through active sourcing of multiple channels, screening resumes, interviewing and closing candidates
- Demonstrate exceptional sourcing strategies and techniques to find top talent
- Identify, prescreen and evaluate both passive and active candidates
- Create and drive effective interview panel meetings and debriefs alongside hiring managers
- Create unique and efficient processes to ensure an effective plan is in place for new positions
- Obsess about candidate experience and keep candidates informed with quality communications throughout the interview process
- Drive offer process, including offer approvals, extensions, negotiations and closings
- Represent Intercom’s mission vision and values with integrity and professionalism
What skills do I need? 📖
- 3+ years of full cycle sales recruiting experience in a fast paced environment
- Ability to effectively multitask while maintaining the highest level of internal and external customer satisfaction
- Impeccable organizational and verbal and written communication skills, and high attention to detail
- Demonstrate passion and drive while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor
- Strong sense of urgency
- Exceptional sourcing and talent research skills
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to a fast growing team and company
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Global Experience
- Startup experience
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.