Security Automation & Analytics Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Software Security Automation and Analytics Engineer
HyperWallet is looking for a developer responsible for developing and managing the interchange of actions and data between servers and data stores. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from front-end applications. You will be developing against REST APIs and vendor specific APIs. You will be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your team members into various applications; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well. You will also build innovative SOAR capability using tooling such as Demisto to support detection and response.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions such as Splunk
- Development of clients that communicate with RESTful services as well as vendor specific APIs.
- Build tooling for data analytics
- Expert in Python 3, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Node, Django or Flask
- Expert in Java server-side development and the development of web Resources such as Jersey.
- Expert in the ability write threaded applications with Java.
- Familiarity with ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2 or Mako.
- Understanding of security compliance concepts
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT.
- Tenable Security Center/Tenable.io API development
- Splunk Dashboarding Skills
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer developing applications in Java or Python.
- Experience with software environment IDEs such as Eclipse.
- Experience working with high speed bus technologies, such as Kafka.
- Experience working with noSQL databases such as Couchbase
- BS in Computer Science or Equivalent.
Your application has been successfully submitted.