Sr. Enablement Partner, Success Managers - Slack
- Slack is seeking an insightful, hardworking, humble, and creative enablement professional that is passionate about helping others succeed. Slack is experiencing rapid growth, so we’re looking for someone who truly thrives in a fast-paced environment!
- This individual has a track record of success in Sales & Success Enablement and is excited to develop their own skills while crafting high-impact solutions for our Success Manager teams across key industry verticals including Communications, Media, Technology (CMT), Consumer & Business Services (CBS), Manufacturing and Canada.
- Our Success Managers support our customers through strategic partnership, driving growth and maturity of Slack usage and ultimately ensuring our customers realize business value from their investment with Slack.
- As the Enablement Partner for Success Managers, you will be responsible for partnering with Customer Success Leadership, Business Operations, Product, Marketing and the broader Global Sales & Success Enablement team to design and deliver enablement programs that help Slack achieve key strategic goals. You’ll use your leadership skills to define and own the enablement strategy, drive execution of key initiatives & communicate business impact. Your ability to measure and action on data will be an essential aspect of the role.
- You will be responsible for partnering with Customer Success Leadership, CS BizOps & Strategy, and CS Programs to define strategy, drive execution, and communicate business impact
- Work together with CS Leadership to drive the Enablement strategy for our Success Managers (primary audience) and Success Guides (secondary audience)
- Partner with management, high performing reps and key cross-functional partners to uncover business needs, design learning programs, launch, iterate, and measure impact.
- Build and manage repeatable and scalable enablement programs and strategies for your audiences
- Define strategy & approach for industry Enablement across key verticals of Communications, Media, Technology (CMT), Consumer & Business Services (CBS), Manufacturing and Canada.
- Collaborate with the broader Global CS Enablement team (including the Enablement Partner for Success Managers supporting Financial Services, RCG, & HLS) to develop & deliver global enablement initiatives across our entire Success Manager segment
- Establish clear project plans that define strategic impact, scope of the project, plans for implementation, and success metrics
- Identify opportunities & proactively pursue initiatives for how we can drive stronger collaboration across Sales and CS to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Proactively manage the full development life-cycle of enablement programs from inception through delivery
- What you should have
- 3-5+ years of experience leading sales and/or customer success training and broader Enablement programs
- Preferred: 2+ years customer success, account management or sales experience
- Highly proficient at building trust with senior level Sales or Customer Success managers & leadership
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute
- You have strong project management skills and are able to effectively manage working on multiple initiatives at once
- You embrace ambiguity and enjoy finding order and simplifying process
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment
- Highly collaborative with a strong ability to lead cross functional project teams
- The Enablement Partner will report to the Manager, Global Customer Success Enablement
- Ability to travel (~20%)
- For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $104,000. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
- If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
- At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
- Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
- Salesforce welcomes all.
- Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Your application has been successfully submitted.