Senior AI Technical Program Manager
The Windows & Devices team is on a journey to deliver iconic end-to-end products across hardware, software, and services that people love and use every day. A fundamental part of our strategy is having desirable and powerful devices that enable the experiences people want. Creating these new experiences and devices involves close partnership between hardware engineers, software engineers, designers, manufacturing along with the various industry partners that closely collaborate to create industry defining firsts. Our obsession for the right experience with our passion to enable everyone to do and be their best is reflected in the devices that Windows ships.
We are seeking a talented technical PM to help us further invest in AI technologies with a focus on Responsible AI, Security and end-to-end innovation. This position will play a key role in defining our AI strategy and experiences across a new class of dedicated NPU (Neural Processing Unit) Silicon.
Come join us as we build our organization to meet the challenges of creating new and innovative experiences and delivering devices that people love.
- Collaborate cross-company with key partner teams to enlighten Windows and applications with AI/ML experiences powered by a new class of dedicated NPU (Neural Processing Unit) Silicon
- Work with SoC IHVs and device teams to define how AI is integrated into systems to enable the next generation of PC experiences
- Drive how Windows pre-built AI experiences build on the ONNX Runtime to get the most out of NPU and other AI-Silicon
- Constantly innovate and add value to our business strategy and product roadmap.
- 5+ years of proven engineering program management or related experience
- Experience working with AI platforms and silicon
- Strong cross-discipline collaboration and influencing skills with the ability to lead, drive change and influence without authority across groups
- Ability to concisely frame problems, design simple solutions and make decisions based on data and metrics
- A BA/BS degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience AI platforms and silicon
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate business problems, alternatives, and product strategy
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and great judgment in fast-paced environments
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.