Sr. Product Manager, Canada Pricing
The Amazon Canada team is looking for a driven, business-centric, and strategic Sr. Product Manager with a proven track record to lead innovation in pricing on behalf of our customers. In this role, the Sr. PM will deal with complex analysis, and pricing systems. They will create the vision for high-impact features that improve the customer experience, collaborate with cross-functional teams across Amazon, manage a portfolio of products, and report on business performance to senior leadership.
The ideal candidate thinks strategically, has a passion for working on ambiguous problems, and delivers results even in the face of strong headwinds.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Experience with product delivery
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Master's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Work hard, Have fun, Make History