Finance Manager, Amazon Shopping Videos, IMDb
Amazon.com seeks a Finance Manager to lead the Amazon Shopping Videos finance team. This team is a key partner to the high growth Video Shopping business and collaborates with internal stakeholders across sales, supply, and product teams. This is a fast growth business that is continuously expanding and launching new products and services on a frequent basis.
This role will evaluate ambiguous and complex monetization opportunities, design new or enhance existing reporting and models that make our data more actionable, develop and communicate business insights through data analytics, and own reporting functions during the various business review, planning, and forecasting phases in finance.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for overall financial modeling and analysis during requirements planning and business reviews, product development, and new product launches.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity, detail oriented, and has the ability to work well with cross-functional teams including production, ad sales, and product development. They will simultaneously be focused on the business operational metrics while thinking big about new business and monetization opportunities.
- Assist in the development of new advertising products and monetization opportunities by evaluating the business and competitive landscape, understanding customer needs and value drivers, and crafting high impact growth strategies for the business
- Manage and lead others to further develop exceptional talent
- Lead financial analyses that assist and influence the business
- Lead the forecasting efforts of revenue, operating expenses, monetization initiatives, and resource allocation
- Partner with Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to anticipate business requirements, trends, and variances; develop action plans; measure and analyze results; initiate corrective actions; minimize the impact of negative variances
- Uphold and enforce an environment of ethical practices and strong financial controllership
- 8+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
- Advanced Excel
- Analytic, financial modeling, or reporting skills
- Solid business judgment capable of driving an organization to the right results with a focused, pragmatic, approach to the business
- Experience operating successfully in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, and have the ability to influence the decisions of senior business leaders through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning, and the presentation of alternatives
- Graduate degree (e.g. MBA) and/or relevant professional accreditation preferred
- Independent and entrepreneurial showing the ability to work with minimal direction
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Work hard, Have fun, Make History