Partner Development Manager, Global Partners – Security and Compliance
Do you like helping customers and partners solve tough cyber security problems? Do you have experience with managing large scale enterprise cybersecurity programs? Do you want to be part of a team at Amazon Web Services (AWS) that’s helping partners and customers successfully design/ migrate/implement cyber security solutions? Do you want to help launch a major strategic security initiative for AWS and grow it globally?
As Technical Program Manager, Global Programs – Security (Global), you will manage a large and strategic program to support enterprise cyber security transformations. You will lead and deliver on program executables such as: strategy, business design, key cyber security business trends and working closely work with the GSIs to partner programs and competencies as needed.
This is an ideal role for someone who has experience working for a Global System Integrator (GSI), a large IT consulting firm, or a Fortune 1000 company coupled with working knowledge of AWS, Cyber Security, Cloud Security, Security Led Migrations, Business Case Development, Large Program management and executive interactions. In this role, you will develop and support an Enterprise Cyber Security strategy and go to market program working with global partners. is a team effort - it requires the ability to lead, influence and coordinate with many stakeholders?
If you are a problem solver with a broad program management skill, a solid understanding of cyber security and have the ability to drive strategic initiatives with GSIs - you will enjoy this role!
Key job responsibilities
1) Collaborating with the GDI WW Security Leader to be the voice of GSI Partner cyber security and compliance and a go to SME of the AWS security initiatives.
2) Collaborating with GSI Partner teams to develop security strategies that utilize AWS services for core security including security led migrations, cloud security services, SOC/Fusion Center, Continuous Compliance etc.
3) Work closely with the GSI WW Security Leader to develop the vision and strategy of Project Soteria.
4) Take on program management roles to manage specific security initiatives with GSI Partners.
5) Work closely with technical solution architects and client teams to design complex security services solutions
6) Security domain knowledge – The PSA should have a basic knowledge and experience of common AWS Security Services offerings. The ideal candidate will also have a good understanding of the security services marketplace from a trends point of view. The optimal candidate would have knowledge of core security capabilities such as Hybrid Cloud Security, SOC/Fusion Center, Continuous Compliance, Security led Migrations, Incident Management/Incident Response SIEM, threat intelligence and security orchestration and response (SOAR) platforms.
Travel up to 50 % (Post COVID-19 restrictions)
THIS ROLE IS ABLE TO SIT REMOTELY WITH A STRONG PREFERENCE FOR CANDIDATE LOCATED NEAR OR IN NY or NJ.
About the team
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
• 7+ years’ experience leading complex cross-organizational projects and land them with on time and with high quality.
• 5+ years of program management experience in a related industry or segment.
• Technology Breadth: able to demonstrate knowledge in a range of cyber security technologies from SIEM, Incident Response, Threat Detection, Fraud Detection, Anti Money Laundering, Regulatory Risk and Compliance, Multi Cloud Security and Security Automation/Orchestration se
• Prior experience with AWS as external partner using AWS Security Services tools in large-scale applications.
• Customer experience designing complex security services systems
• 10+ years’ experience with complex cyber security projects and program management.
• Certifications and work procedures related to security services
• Broad technical and operational knowledge of large-scale security systems.
• Experience working with/for Global Systems Integrators and knowing the security services market landscape.
• Able to solve organizational problems, articulate views/roadmaps for future development, and understand the interaction between infrastructure, operations, and development.
• Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences. Strong written skills, able to create complex narratives with a high level of quality.
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Work hard, Have fun, Make History