Senior Product Manager, Tech, Creative Suite, Carbon
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy.
Amazon Advertising is looking for a Senior Product Manager, Technical to help us build the interoperability framework for our suite of creative production applications, delivering an intuitive and delightful advertiser experience. The right candidate will have strong business and technical acumen, and will be able to influence senior leaders across the organization by articulating clear vision and a bias for action.
Key job responsibilities
- Engage deeply in technical decisions with engineering teams
- Define both functional and technical requirements to assure usability, scalability and extensibility
- Recognizes when the technical design is complex and limits performance or scalability and assesses emerging technologies potential impact on future use cases.
- Prioritize product requirements and use cases based on product strategy and stakeholder goals and make tradeoff decisions with technical teams in agile ceremonies
- Track performance and analyze opportunities for accelerating results
- Represent the Voice of the Customer in the product plan
- Develop and communicate plans that enable partners and advertisers to interact efficiently and accurately through the order management process.
- Partner with internal teams across Amazon Advertising to assure new creative solutions are able to easily onboard and integrate with the Creative Suite applications and workflow between applications is seamless.
- Work with UX and engineering to design solutions that are scalable, sustainable, and usable.
- Establish key metrics to guide decision-making
A day in the life
As a senior product leader in the Carbon team, you will engage deeply in technical decisions with engineering teams, while getting the job done using agile development processes. Your success will depend upon your ability to deeply understanding the systems, processes and policies that impact Amazon advertisers' ability to execute campaigns and meet their marketing objectives.
Working with internal stakeholders and engineers, you will prioritize and manage the backlog to deliver maximum value to our customers. You will also partner with other product teams to ensure a consistent creative production experience for different types of users across Amazon Advertising workflows.
About the team
Our mission is to accelerate advertiser growth by providing products and technology that unify and simplify the campaign setup and creative delivery processes, regardless of ad product or customer type. As a Center of Excellence for Amazon creative production, our products focus on accelerating the advertiser’s journey from concept to delivery, empowering them to produce high performing campaigns that are aligned with both their brand goals and Amazon best practices.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – with both technical and non-technical individuals;
- Demonstrated analytical thinking to develop metrics and drive continuous improvement
- Proven successful track record of navigating through ambiguous situations
- Ability to lead and influence across different organizations and align diverse teams to a common goal
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able and willing to think and act strategically and tactically.
- Demonstrated ability for being detail-oriented, self-motivated and driving follow-through
- Focus on metrics and analytics
- Experience with agile development processes and frequent product releases
- Experience working on highly technical products with engineers to make product tradeoff decisions on behalf of customers
- Maintain backlog health and ensure product capabilities and solutions deliver on success metrics
- Experience with API integrations, developer programs and application frameworks
- Experience with Advertising technologies
- Experience managing cross team product delivery
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Work hard, Have fun, Make History