2022 Recruiter FTE (Canada)
Note: By applying to this position, your application will be considered for our Toronto, Canada locations.
At Amazon, we are excited to offer undergraduate students the opportunity to launch into big careers with limitless possibilities. We know searching for a full-time role is as much about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful as it is about finding the right role. We look forward to meeting you and your classmates this year. As we get to know you more, we invite you to get to know us better.
Visit www.amazon.com/about to:
- Learn more about our businesses by reviewing Press Releases on our Investor Relations site, Jeff’s 2020 Letter to Shareholders, and the first letter shared in 1997, which is included in our annual report each year
- Learn more about Amazonians and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Learn more about our commitment to our communities, diversity and military veterans
- Learn more about our headquarters in Seattle as well as where we operate around the world.
- Please list your Undergraduate School and expected graduation date within the Education section of your online application and resume.
Amazon’s Recruiter opportunity is focused on people operations and preserving Amazon’s culture in the way we attract, hire, and develop talented people. You will learn about the business, how talent needs are assessed, and be a critical part of driving the recruiting process from beginning to end as Amazon’s Talent Acquisition team works to acquire the world’s best talent.
As a Recruiter, you will bring an entrepreneurial spirit along with being highly motivated and committed to improvement. You will use data to inform decision making, and are comfortable identifying areas of opportunity and working with others to create solutions. You are driven, eager, and able to use your creative skills to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers
From Day One, you will receive training and focused skill development to arm you with a broad set of skills and experiences. You will learn how to manage the full-cycle recruiting process, how to create innovative sourcing strategies, and what it takes to build a collaborative approach to working with business partners and hiring managers. You will learn about managing pipeline activity reporting, how to use Boolean logic and how to analyze requirements to determine target profile needs.
You will also work closely with recruiting team members to innovate on current research strategies for talent pooling, market mapping, and competitor analysis which will allow you to make an immediate impact.
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program (or a dual degree/submatriculation five year Master’s degree program that is being completed concurrently with your bachelor’s degree at the same school) with a graduation conferral date between May 2021 and August 2022.
- Ability to think and act strategically and tactically.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Solid organizational skills, including prioritization and time management.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to summarize and communicate important data.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Work hard, Have fun, Make History