Sr. Strategic Program Consultant, Customer Health
- Sr. Strategic Program Consultant, Customer Health
- Our Strategic Programs team is at the heart of our rapidly growing Customer Success organization, connecting the teams and initiatives within CS. We create and execute best-in-class programs to amplify our Customer Success efforts and maximize customer value. We are looking for a Strategic Programs Manager to join the team!
- As a Strategic Program Consultant, you’ll help support our global CS team by building and executing strategic programs and driving our CS V2MOMs forward. You will be primarily focused on our customer health programs helping to monitor, escalate, and create proactive strategies that improve our overall customer health and value realized from Slack. You will also be very tightly integrated into all CS programs such as our customer content strategy and voice of the customer. You will be a close partner to both CS leadership and our cross-functional teams, driving the end to end process from stakeholder alignment, prioritization, scoping, execution, to change management. Your programs will drive transparency, consistency, global scaling across all CS teams, resulting in customer maturity, growth, value and health.
- Use customer data, industry trends, and customer-facing expertise to report and advise senior leadership on current customer health trends and improvement strategies
- Manage the existing Red Account program meetings, processes, and documentation
- Manage and report on the risk pipeline and status of top risks
- Build processes to ensure Red Account hygiene and consistency
- Build and manage processes for risk identification across our customer base
- Partner with CS leadership to operationalize and improve our customer health score to help forecast renewal and risk
- Work with the leadership, customer-facing teams, and CS Programs team members to create proactive risk mitigation playbooks.
- Work with global and regional leadership to increase sharing of best practices and workflows across regions, accounting for regional needs within existing programs.
- Report out on program effectiveness for customer health KPIs to leadership.
- Design scalable ways to intake field feedback to discover new program opportunities across customer success and formulate plans for improvement.
- Coordinate and collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams and stakeholders to drive programs forward and to ensure initiatives are prioritized within the cross-functional organizations -- including product, sales, enablement, marketing, BizTech and BizOps.
- Work with CS leaders and CSMs to build and scale programs that automate internal workflows that are ever evolving as our business grows.
- 7-10 years of professional experience, preferably in a CS, customer-facing, CS operations, or CS programs team
- Very strong program management skills who can identify and solve problems quickly with minimal management guidance
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills
- Ability to manage several competing priorities and stakeholders
- Strong technical aptitude and knowledge of the Slack product and platform
- Customer-obsessed and puts our customers at the forefront of everything you build
- Highly organized and self-motivated to create and execute on new programs
- Team player who can take on programs in various stages of completion and run
- Comfort in ambiguity of changing priorities and flexibility to new ideas within a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and craftsmanship, with a knack for prioritization and scoping
- Curiosity about how things work, with the ability to anticipate problems or spot areas for improvements.
- Experience building trusted advisor relationships with senior management
- Possesses exceptional written and interpersonal communication skills, and able explain your work clearly and concisely to stakeholders
- If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
- At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
- Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
- Salesforce welcomes all.
- Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Your application has been successfully submitted.