Demand Generation Manager for Events
- Slack produces vibrant and engaging in-person and virtual events, helping companies build their digital HQ in an async world. As the company and complexity of our events portfolio continues to grow, we are looking for an experienced Demand Generation Manager to support that growth by helping us deliver the right content, to the right audience, at the right time and in the right channel and drive registrations and attendance to our events.
- In this role, you will own the management and execution of outbound marketing campaigns to drive registrations and attendance to a roster of strategic events in our portfolio, which includes working cross-functionally with owners to launch best-in-class experiences across email, website, paid media channels, and engagement through our platform.
- The ideal candidate will have experience executing complex, multi-channel marketing campaigns with a strong focus on driving a cohesive messaging experience. Excellent communication skills are a requirement, and a track record of managing multiple programs simultaneously, having the ability to analyze effectiveness, adapt quickly based on performance, and clearly articulate results.
- Key job responsibilities
- Own end-to-end execution across email, website, paid media channels, and engagement through our platform.
- Partner with cross functional teams to deliver best-in-class cohesive messaging experiences to our target audiences.
- Work with subject matter experts to optimize messaging based on audience type and interest area.
- Write and review copy for outbound.
- Report on performance to goal and areas for optimization at a regular cadence.
- 3+ years’ experience in event demand generation
- 4+ years’ experience in a demand generation / digital marketing role having executed complex targeting and segmentation programs
- 4+ years’ experience creating and executing programs using a broad portfolio of channels
- Bachelor’s degree
- If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
- At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
- Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
- Salesforce welcomes all.
- Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Your application has been successfully submitted.