PRODUCT MANAGER II
The primary responsibilities for this role will include the following:
- Work with partner teams to understand risk scenarios and data requirements.
- Documenting and road mapping end to end security strategies to address various high-risk personas.
- Work with engineering teams to design and implement new detections, remediations and data flows.
- Use data analytics tools, big data processing and machine learning techniques to analyze threat signatures and build algorithms to catch them.
- Work with security incident responders to drive security monitoring and remediation follow ups from incidents.
You do NOT need security experience to start in this role. We can teach you! The ideal candidate will have these:
- 2+ years of experience in a program management or product management role or relevant engineering role
- 1+ years of experience using data analysis tools such as SQL, Kusto, Jupyter Notebook, etc.
- Big data processing and analytics
- A “start up” mentality - the determination to move fast, ask questions, and drive maximum impact with what you are given.
- Proven ability to operate across and influence multiple teams while managing stakeholders at various management levels.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to drive plans/roadmaps at the exec level
- A willingness to “dive deep” and analyze data using SQL, Kusto, Jupyter Notebook, etc.
- Machine learning or statistical analysis
- Familiarity with cybersecurity topics including security monitoring, incident response, authentication, authorization or threat models.
These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.